Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)

Go down 
+2
jerron_silversun
silviangrey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533794

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  Empty
PostSubject: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptyFri 24 Feb - 17:15

2400 years later...... 500AC

Now in the same lands, The mountains had been flattened but in there place, a large temple and Castle took its place. There a woman who went by the name as Lady Claire. Who was also a queen ran for her life inside these great temples. She was being chased by several Daemarians. She ran into large round chamber with A Cross, and a pedestal, the temple was owned by the church, but it had a secret. In the back of the chamber she moved a torch and a secret passage appeared before her. "Oh great gods.. please.. please help me.." She pleased and ran down the hidden passage way leading into yet another large chamber with old murals of Daemarian warriors. A Leopard, a Tiger and a White Tiger, A jackle, and other warriors were painted on these murals. She closed the doors behind her and took a wood plank and blocked the door. She kneeled before the murals and prayed hard for a miracle. "Please oh great gods of old... God or Gods... please... please hear my plea... save us.. Save us from the Demonic Empire.." There was pounding on the doors and soon they were broken open and there standing before her was a group of Daemarians, the main one leading them none other then Hugaa. "He smiled devilishly and walked up to her and pulled her up by her arms and grabbed her holding her close. "Grias will be please... your blood and the fall of your people... nothing gives me more pleasure." he said and then a shocked look on her face appeared as Hugaa stabbed her with a dagger. He then pulled it back out and through her on the ground. Claire fell hard, a pool of blood surrounded her. A castafire key hidden beneath her closed fell out, still around her neck but out in plain site. "Please... help..."She said as she collapsed on the ground. "Burn this place... 2000 years later and who would think that these murals would even exist... That darn Shara... and Dora... There going to be dead by end of tonight.. now that we know where they are... they will hold the Daemarain Empire Back No more! Long live Lord Grias!" Hugaa said and started to walk away the the chamber started to shake. he turned and looked around, so did the other daemarians solders with him. The Castafire key around Clairs neck glowed, and her blood started moving on its own traveling and circling around her and the area of the room. Before they knew it, the ground started to crack and then the floor exploded rising from heavy stone, rock, obsidian, was the Gates of Destiny being pulled up by the power of Clairs wish.... The gates began to open... There is Hope....

Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptyFri 24 Feb - 17:28

Standing Before Hugaa Silvian and Rune stood, slightly confused as to what had happened, the last thing they would remember was the chambers being flooded by Lava and Elly sacrificing her self to save them all. Silvian quickly ran to the aid of the woman. "Elly!" He shouted picking her up seeing her bleeding to death. She looked just like Elly and Kaylay... She was the new Castafire Goddess. Hugaa and the others looked surprised. "How? How can this be!?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptyFri 24 Feb - 17:48

Aturok snapped out of what seemed to be afew seconds as thee wited out vision began to focus into a room as he stepped out of the gate expecting to find the lava filled chamber as he noticed Silvian running past him towards what looked like a bleeding elly as he ran over standing over looking at her and placed his hand on her cheek "is it her?...shes...shes bleeding...Elly..." he looked her over realizing the diffrent clothes she wore seeing the blood on the floor he snaraled and looked over towards Hugaa with a rabid look at his face "you!!" he formed ice over his hands as he shot ice shards towards two of the daemarians in thier necks as the gurgled on thier own blood and he drew his blades "murders...i will butcher you all!"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptyFri 24 Feb - 18:38

"its been a while, what was your name again? AutoBlock? Auto-Rock? What does it matter, your here now, and I wouldn't mind killing you my self... although do tell.. how in the world are you alive? Ill kill you all.." Hugaa smiled and then slamed his fists into the ground causing the ground freeze quickly and ice spires shooting up at them
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptyFri 24 Feb - 18:50

Aturok chuckled with a grin on his face "awww whats the matter...dont remeber me?...i figured with someone with the name huggy you would be the last one to make up names dont matter...you have lived long enough" he knelt to the floor encaseing the floor between them and the soldiers covering it with his own ice preventing hugaas spikes to go any further
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 0:17

Hugaa took his sword and charged at Aturok at full force. More Ice Spires flying up all over the place. Silvian took his blade as well, and soon after so did Dameon and Zean. Even Rune took up arms, and clashed blades with the Daemarian tropps that were with Hugaa. "It is amazing you have not aged at all. Last time I seen you was around 2000 years ago..." Hugaa growled and clashed blades over and over with Aturok. Silvians ears twitched at the mention of 2000 years. Hugaa did look much older then he used to be, but it could not have been 2000 years. That was impossible.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 0:31

Aturok smiled and crossed his blades as a barrier to hugaa blade useing his strength to start to push hugaa back as they fought with him useing the one slight advantage he had over him his speed as Atruok kicked upwards at his chest knocking him back slightly " as he slashed one of his blades towards hugaas face useing his other blade as a sheild for any coming attack "and look at you 2000 years and your still as ugly as ever.." it didnt really affect him yet by the time diffrence is mind was set to fighting in between the fights he shot ice shards at some of the soldiers who were focused on the others catching them of guard killing and wounding some
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 0:37

One of the slashes managed to get Hugaa right across the face and scaring his left eye. He backed away quickly gripping onto his face and growled. "Retreat!! For now... This is not the last you seen of my Auto-Rock... I will return... and when we do, try not to be too surpised at our little toys... This is not the same age you knew.... Things have changed..." And at that Hugaa and the surviving soliders took off out the doors. There was the sudden noise of choking and coughing coming from Clairs body. She was still alive, but bleeding to death.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 0:47

Aturok walked over and looked over the soldiers looking over makeing sure the dead were dead and watched as the wounded flee as he stood up quickly hearing coughing coming from clair as he knelt beside her and tossed his blades aside and picked her up feeling the warm blood on his hands "its going to be ok...hang in there everything will be alright" he ripped a peice of cloth off his clothes and did his best to use it to stop the bleeding
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 0:55

"Legends.. where true..." She said and smiled, some how not surprised by Aturoks appearance. "..Demons who fight on the side of good... Warriors who will change this war... Warriors I have scene in my dreams.... I... am Claire....You must... you must stop the empire.... You must... protect my people.... please.... save my people... There is a man... named Dash... find him... and you will find my daughter... Protect her... I bag... of you... You and Dash are the only ones.... I can trust.... " And at that Claire suddenly went limp in Aturoks arms. She no longer took a breath. The sad scene that unfolded in front of them all, they for the third time have witnesses the death of the goddess.... but only for them twice so recent.

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Sat 25 Feb - 2:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 1:12

Aturok closed his eyes lowering his head in sadness seeing her die again this time he knew they could have stopped it as he clung to her in a embrace as tears slowly reamed down his cheek and fell onto her body freezeing into ice beads on her skin as he whimpred and went through a short bit before gaining focus back "silvian...what do we do?...." he closed clairs eyes force deceny but never let her go as his mind throught back to what she said before she died
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 1:26

"I dont know.. I do not even know where we are... but theres Murals of us.. look.." Silvian pointed around and then turned and faced the Gates of Destiny. It was becoming clear to him now what happened. "The... gates.... 2000 years..... gates... We were frozen in Time Aturok... How long have we been gone... 2000 years? Has it really been that long?" Sivlian backed away, his mind started to race. How could they been gone for so long... Shara.... Where was Shara? Was she still alive? "What about Shara... Dora... and the others? Are they...? Still alive? Are they even here?" Rune asked now comming to the same conclusion as Silvian. Elly had preserved them in the gates of destiny freezing them in time. But if this was the case why did it take so long for them to come back. Daemaria was only gone for 100 years and they found it. "The lava.... The lava came and flooded the chambers right after the Goddess through us into the gates... She might have saved us all but... With lava like that... There would be no way we could have got out. No way any one would have been able to get to the gates.. But... theres a temple here... I bet... that girl there on the floor---" Zean was cut off. "I wouldnt go there if I where you Zean..." Silvian grumbled. "I bet that girl there Claire was it? She must have wished us back... The gates came up from the ground... responding to her power over the castafire key..." Sivlian Growled and lunged at Zean. "This whole mess is your Fault! If you had not have never helped those lowlifes.. those WERLONS!!! (Another Daemarian cuss word) Grias wouldnt have gotten the power... He would never had been as powerful as he was.." Silvian started punching Zean in the face. "Elly would FRILLING (Daemarian cuss word again) ALIVE!!!... We would not have been frozen in time!!! That woman would still be alive!!! What about your people Zean.. You Glats thems!!! You Glats us all!!!!" Silvian continued punching Zean. "Silvian stop!!" Rune shouted and ran to pull Silvian away, but instead Silvian pushed with full force Rune back, and Rune fell back into the wall, his head now bleeding. This moment suddenly snapped Silvilan back to his senses. "Rune!! Im sorry!!" he said suddenly worried for Rune and so very sorry. Rune got up and with out word ran out of the Chambers.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 1:49

Aturok layed clair on the floor and stood ready to pull silvian away from the severe beating he was giving zean and seen rune lunge at him just to be knocked back witch eventually got silvians attention as he picked up his blades looking at it by now hugaas blood dryed into a crimsion red marking on the black blade and slung one as he walked over and crouched infront of zean useing the remaining blade for suppot with its tip pressed to the floor looking at zean with a grin on his face smelling slight bit of blood from zean face "for what you did you deserve whatever beating silvian gives you...however...now that grias has what he wants..and you nothing but a mear scrap to him...just like us...i have to ask...where do your alleginces lye?...cause i need to know now if you plan on causeing any other trouble so i can just kill you now..and save us trouble....or do you want a chance to redeem yourself.." Aturok held his arm out to help Zean to his feet
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 2:00

Zeans face was bleeding pretty good. Blood streamed from his nose and mouth. Dameon however quickly ran to Zeans aid and helped him up. Then he turned to face Aturok and Sivlian. "your problem is you do not see the big picture. None of you do, you don't know what is at stake... And for the sake of things.. None of you should have gotten involved. You should have all been the good little guardians you were all meant to be... Only reason so many Daemarians left your New Daemaria was because none of you were focused on protecting them.. Its been that girl... The Goddess.... You don't know the prophecy foretelling about her... She is the not just a Goddess you fools.. If you only knew... She is the very cause of the Daemarian Plag----" "Daemon you shut your tongue... They dont need to know any more... However Grias is a threat now... and despite what you all may believe, Grias is still both our enemies... Rather penning all that hatred on me we should continue to work together and stop Grias..." "2000 years Zean... what do you think damage has he done now? 2000 years..... he had plenty of time making his army... For all we know he already managed to bring a fall to the humans, and for what!? Because you had goals of your own? Because you have some deep dark secret that you wont even tell any of us. cause were so stupid and week and ignorant we don't deserve to know what the Glats is going on!..." Silvian growled.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 2:20

Aturok stood up and turned and walked back towards silvian standing beside him and turned faceing zean as he crossed his arms and sighed as he seen clairs body laying there abandoned as he walked over to it "zean....if we are both going to fight grias we all need to know whats going on here...we have all lost much...but now its been 2000 years...that means he has 2000 years to corrupt our people... we need to get them back... it should always be about our people...huggy said that the world is not as it was... and well with grias in charge i think its time for another change.." he looked over to silvian "we need to start by finding this womans daughter...and keeping her safe...a dieing wish i intend on keeping...and i will cut my way through any of our brothers who stand in my way"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 2:49

Zean stood up firmly and was opening his mouth to say something but finally came back into the room. "You guys should come and see something..." he said and Silvian walked away from Zean and approached Rune. "Are you okay, Im... Im sorry.." He said to him, ears folded back. "Don't worry about it... You should see this.." He said and walked out into the passage way. "Aturok... We will come back for her... for now lets... lets just see what Rune needs to show us." He said and then fallowed Rune. There on the floor of the main part of the temple was a wounded man. He had dark blond hair, short beard, a few scars, and a White Object of some sort on his right arm. The object was a wrist band of some sort made of a metal that Silvian did not recognized but had a striking resemblance to the doors of the Gates of Destiny. It had a blue orb of some sort on top and it was rimmed with what looked to be gold. The man was also wearing clothes and some tough metal plated armor of some sort. "This man... is still alive?" Silvian asked surprised. The man had wounds on his chest, stomach, and his arm and leg. But surprisingly nothing broken, but he was badly bleeding.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 5:14

Aturok did not follow right away after silvian spoke as he sighed then followed silvian off over towards runewhen they came up to a man and he stopped looking at them then down to the human "wonder who he is.....what ever he is thats some strong looking armor hes wearing we should help him" he knelt by the man looking at him "who are you?" he said looking over the mans wounds
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 528953

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 13:27

"No!" Max said walking past them."Dont touch him! Dont help him!" Max shook his head and glared at aturok. His body convulsing heavely as he shook in pain."do you help anyone who. . .who is lieing on the ground? what if he where to bring up a dagger and kill you" Max shook his head and wobbled around.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 14:24

Aturok looked over and snaraled at Max "the man is dieiing here...we dont know if hes friend or foe but hes injured and it would be wrong to just let him die like this now back off boy.." Aturok went back to tending the mans wounds however keeping alert heeding the warning he was given
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 14:59

Max looked at Aturok with anger and frustration but shook his head. He was too weak and to vulnerable to do anything about it, let alone show his anger about being called a boy, human child."I am only trying to make sure we dont get ourselves killed, if you hadnt noticed, non of us are in the right kind of mind"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 16:16

Aturok finished bandageing up the man the best he could but the wounds were serious he didnt know if the man would make it even he looked up at Max and nodded "i know...your right..we are not in our right mind but right now my mind is telling me to help this man...maybe he knows whats going on.." he looked back at the man looking over the armor the human wore
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 17:12

The man was unconciuos anyways and with them arguing nothing was going to get done. "Well considering that so far the biggest threat is Grias and his army, I think its safe to asume that humans are least of our worries..." Silvian said agreeing with Aturok. His wounds are bad, but.. I think he will live if we take care of him. Max... see if you can find some water.. Rune do you still have some of those herbs?"[/i] Rune nodded and handed Silvian the herbs he had in his pouch. "Aturok, can you help me move him somewhere better?" He asked and looked around and saw a good open spot to set the mans body. "Zean do me a favor and see if you can find some cloths or blankets or something.. Dameon.... We may need a fire, it is rather chilly here."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 17:54

Aturok nodded doing as silvian asked as he walked over and helped him lift the man up carefully carrying him over to the open spot and carefully setting him down and set his head down as he walked over and tore a peice of banner down and rolled it up to like a pillow putting it under the mans head "perhapes i should doo some scouting around silvian...get a idea of were we are...lay of the land..."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySat 25 Feb - 18:24

max shook his head and followed, once they had him seated and rested, max went down and pressed his palm to the ground"soth" he whispered, the area around his hand turin into a bowl, water slowly seeping up"ill go too"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  EmptySun 26 Feb - 4:51

Silvian stayed behind with Zean and Dameon at his sight, taking care of the unconscious man. Meanwhile Rune chose to go with Aturok and Max to check out the area. Upon stepping out, Rune was amazed to see the mountains were missing and a kingdom was in its place. But unlike anything Rune would have expected, the city was mostly in ruins, and not like aged ruins, but recently destroyed ruins. This had to have been the work of this Daemarian Army that Grias had.

Meanwhile.... Hugaa had finally reported to Grias. Grias was on his throne looking down upon the people who served him. He now stared at Hugaa who approached. "Your majesty..." Hugaa began. To any one referring to Grias as Majesty was normal, but to anyone who knew Grias 2000 years ago, the term Majesty would be silly. However now he lead not just the Tribe any more, but a Empire. "... Lord Grias.. There back..." Hugaa announced. "If your talking about Shera and Ave's little group of soldiers... I already took care of them..." Grias said bored. "No not them.. i mean.... They... Matias' son...and the others." Grias suddenly stood up quickly and snarled. "..There supposed dead to be dead! How are there alive?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)    ///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)  Empty

Back to top Go down

///City of Gods Part III- Era 500 AC - The Fallen /// (Now Open!)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next