Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello? Anyone out there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 527553

Hello? Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Anyone out there?   Hello? Anyone out there? EmptyFri 3 Apr - 7:29

It's kinda feeling like the site is dead. With very few people showing up, this private little forum kinda seems dusty. I miss a few of my friends over these years and i consider most of you all to be awesome
, and if not, epic roleplayers.

So the years have gone by, and i find myself looking at the old logs again of some of my favorite roleplays wondering if anyone else is out there? Are you all alive? And are you all still being epic? I hope you are. =3

If your still alive then message me on Skype, or something. Let me know you all are still kicking!

Sincerely
Zrgal
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 532394

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anyone out there?   Hello? Anyone out there? EmptyWed 10 Jun - 13:32

hey hows it going. Haven't talked to you in a while. Silvian Grey on steam or Mnwolfboy on Skype, You should add me.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 498446

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anyone out there?   Hello? Anyone out there? EmptyWed 10 Jun - 19:11

I'm still here, am always logged in since I made this place my homepage -hugs both- miss everyone too -sniffles-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anyone out there?   Hello? Anyone out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? Anyone out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Tears :: General Board :: General Chat! and Messages-
Jump to: