Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back Again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 531054

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Back Again!   Back Again! EmptyWed 20 Aug - 13:54

Whew! I'm back again. >.>; Had forgotten about this place since moving back to Iowa and going to college. Became a CNA and I now work 40+ hours. >.<; I gotta remember to think about this place once in awhile! Sheesh. I feel terrible. Anyways, updates. I moved back home to Iowa after living in Sacramento for another year after my mom in law passed. I brought my fiance with me and next week we are getting married. This has been a plan for like a year and a half. Today is my birthday, this Saturday is my Birthday Bash/Bachelorette Party and holy moley I don't know what to think. I really miss all of you. You guys were a lifeline to me and I'm sorry I haven't been on in such a long time. *hugs* I promise to be on more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 498446

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! EmptySun 9 Nov - 21:32

Greetings and Welcome back. Sorry for not responding sooner, been hectic here in Ohio. Congrats on your wedding =^.^= It's actually been rather quiet anymore but a lot going on everywhere. Also my condolences on your loss -hugs- Losing some you love is very hard but they're still with you in your heart. -hands you a small bouquet of carnations mixture of color- Welcome back home again. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Luna-Silvermoon
Roleplayer
Luna-Silvermoon

DP : 531054

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! EmptyMon 10 Nov - 0:17

*takes them and smiles* Thank you Crystal. You are a very caring person. It feels great to be home again. *purrs* I hope to be on more. Currently my husband and I are moving to a larger apartment. :3 *hugs* I really feel like I can breathe now. I miss you all so much. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again!   Back Again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Tears :: General Board :: General Chat! and Messages-
Jump to: