Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

//Vega - Reboot// Roleplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 532394

//Vega - Reboot// Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptyFri 7 Mar - 16:51

"When I look at the stars, I dream that I was looking up into a mystical ocean full of magic and wonder. All across the sky that dazzled with stars that seamlessly danced around the night sky I wondered, what life was like out there, and would I ever meet a being from beyond the stars. I always imagine creatures that would befriend me as a child and could take me to wondrous places and could see worlds that held many beautiful wonders, and landscapes I would only dream about seeing in fairy tales. Never would I have known what fate had in stored for me, the sadness, the fear, the destruction my existence would cause... and yet... the wonders, beauty, and the love I would experience." ~Claira

Claira spent most of her day dusting and helping out her aunt who was disabled running her old antique shop. Like most mornings she would come by the store, grab the mail, dust the old antiques, sweep, and take out any garbage that needed to be taken care of. At night after her aunt would leave the for night, Claira would spend her nights taking care and closing the store. That night however something strange occurred that startled Claira. She was alone in the shop, and the lights where flickering. "Please... not another power outage." She walked up to the window and took a look outside towards the sky, but there was no cloud in the sky, and it didn't appear to be any wind. It seemed like a pretty average beautiful night. "That's odd." Claira said to her self wondering what could be causing the lights to flicker if not a storm or weather of any kind. Suddenly the lights went completely off as all the power to the shop went out. She looked outside and the lights where on for the streets and some of the other shops. "Damn... something must have been tripping the breaker.." Claira dug around the front counter for a flashlight and finally pulled one out. She began making her way towards the basement door where she was startled by the sight of flickering bright light coming from under the door. Claira pulled out her cell phone and attempted to call 911 but her phone was giving her no reception. "Well whats going on here.. I get amazing service... this isn't right." Claira quickly picked up a old golf club that was laying around and slowly opened the door. "Who is down there! I called the police! They will be here any minute!" She shouted. She saw bright flashes coming from downstairs and a strange humming noise but no sounds of footsteps or movement of any kind. She slowly made her way down the stairs with the gold club in one hand and the flashlight in the other. Sure enough there was no sign of people and the flashing seemed to have stopped. She looked around with the flashlight but could not see where the flashing light was coming from. There was a few old antique things being kept down in the basement, but for the most part it was a pretty clear basement and no place for anyone to hide if there had been people down there, but there was also nothing down below other then the basement lights that could cause flashing bright light. She walked forward towards the breaker and nearly tripped over a object on the ground. looking down with the flashlight she saw what appeared to be a dark silvery plate about twice the size of her hand, and was shaped almost like a large scale. Putting down the gold club and relaxing a bit, she knelt down and began to studding the object. "What have we here? Where did you come from?" She said curiously picking up the strange object and looking around the room quickly to see where it could have came from. the object she noticed was warm to the touch and she quickly held her flashlight back on it again. Suddenly it zapped her and cause Claira to let out small shriek and drop it. The scale like object stared flashing, and was releasing what looked like electrical energy. Suddenly all around the room was giving off massive electrical charge, and Claira began to quickly run towards the stairs but she stopped when she heard a very deep unhuman voice behind her call her name. "C..L..A..I..R..A..." Claira slowly turned her head scared out of her mind, and there by where the scale was, was what appeared to be hole in the middle of the room in midair, like looking at some sort of magical door way, or a portal. There looking back at her was a giant non-human monstrous eye peering through the hole straight at her. Claira let out a loud scream but quickly grabbed on to the railing of the stairs as the eye disappeared and the hole started acting like a giant vacuum as things where being sucked up through it. Claira felt her body left off the ground as she cringed for dear life to the railing and screamed as loud as she could. Before she knew it the railing broke and she found her self suddenly in new surroundings. The hole was gone and she was safely on the floor no longer being sucked up. For a moment in front of her she saw a giant rectangular object in front of her. She felt a strong impulse to touch it as if it wanted her to touch it. Upon doing so the rectangular giant monolithic object transformed into a giant sphere and a blinding light emerged from it. Once the light went away the object was gone and soon she realized the floor was metal, and all around her was new surroundings. She was no longer at the shop but seemed to be in a hall way of metal. There was a loud explosion she could hear and rumbling. There was also yelling from what sounded like soldiers giving commands and shouting.

Claira would soon learn that she was no longer on Earth.. in fact she was now in the future in the middle of a intergalactic war... And she soon be one of the  members of a crew on the Vega. A mysterious living ship that appeared at the same time Claira did.

Rain scouted the hallways on the Federation ship secretly disguised as a Maintenance crew. His job there was to sneak in as a Lupar spy, find any files on there mysterious weapon and get the hell out of there. Easier said then done when someone in your own crew turns out to be a snitch. Rain had managed to find files containing documents about something called "Monolith Omega"  Code named "Omega Program". It was not until shortly after Federation soldiers were swarming to his location. He knew that they knew he was there and where he was at. He was so careful and was good at what he does there was no way they found him so quickly. Someone had to have betrayed him and rat him out. There was a spy among the lupar for sure. Rain quickly grew out his massive wolf claws and attempted to climb the ventilation shaft before the soldiers would reach him. He kept the digital files he obtained safely in his pocket where he would constantly check to make sure it was still there. He managed to make his way to the shuttle bay as planned. There was a shuttle that he used to get on board disguised as a federation cargo vessel. Quickly getting him self on board he was about to get away, accept for the fact it was sabatague to explode. As soon as he saw the count down on the auto destruct, he ran out of the shuttle to get away from it as quick as he could. All he could recall after that was a large explosion as the shuttle blew up and he was flung across the cargo bay and into a wall. After that he had been knocked out only to wake up in a interigation room where he would constantly be tortured for imforation. Soon after there is a comotion about a woman named Claira they have captured under the accusation that she too was a Lupar spy. Rain knew that who ever it was they also captured was in no way anybody he knew. He would soon learn however that His fate as well as hers were intertwined.

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Sat 13 Jun - 1:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 527553

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptyFri 12 Jun - 23:59

Smoke rose up from all around him...pain. Seering red throbbing pain echoing through his head...Where am I? Yellow eyes peered through grey dark smoke, coughing the foul fumes from his lung. A black coated sleeve lifting up over his mouth as he began moving. Its strange those feelings of flight or flight. How easy it was to override that simple and powerful reaction with integrated training. He blinked and his eyes began glowing yellow, triggering his thermals and moving. The group needed to split, and fast! The mission was a bust! The infiltration team had been discovered and now it was time to run.

He blocked the pain out, forced himself to look, three targets were running up? Soldiers? Civilians? He couldn't get a reading on them, couldn't probably pull up their files within that second of time. He kicked in his Adrenaline pumper and winced, feeling the concentrated, almost animalistic focus of a creature of pure destruction, he began moving. Utilizing the sheer panic of the citizens about, and the sure crazed reaction of the federation response teams, he upholstered his laser. The slick black metal sliding across his vision, and without stopping his movement, he phased them in the chest. Each one crumbling onto the ground unconscious, unable to move.

He flew from the smoke, bumping into a civilian crowd and rushing through for a good bit before stopping and following the panicked flow of movement elsewhere. The whispering and murmur of the frightened folk heightened, yellow eyes watching from the crowd, as unit after unit began running there way, taking in a breath, hand still on holster...just in case they looked his way...just in case they found him. He sighed as they walked by, The brown haired man in the black coat and combat pants pulling his goggles over his eyes and tying his hair back, imposing himself to look more like a greaser jock from the air field, rather than some combat ready citizen. As soon as he was able, hed duck a corner into an ally of sorts and begin hooking himself up to the feed, hacking into the federation system to do two things….find the hidden weapon as Rain would have wanted...and to find out how many of his fellow crewmates survived this encounter...and if Rain was alive!

Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 498446

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptySat 13 Jun - 1:27

Rosealee took a glance at the clock on her tablet she had laying on the desk, giving a slight smile as to what she thought was the end of her day and thinking she could finally go home. When announcement came, paging for any available nurse and doctor to be on the ready for any freshly injured people that where on their way into the hospital. Her smile quickly faded, and despite letting out a yawn, she gave a quick call, "Hey mom, I'm sorry but I'm gonna be late again, can you manage? .... okay good, love you mom" she then hung up. Rosealee took a quick look around before checking a completely different pager-like device that she carried at all times, one from the Lupar. Not something she really enjoyed but the thought of all this fighting and both sides needing all the help they could get. Also having a back up phone for important calls.

Wasn't long after she checked those things and making sure there was ample stock of medical supplies for the incoming wounded. They indeed started rolling in, soldiers first then civilians. As much as she did't like it, in the military's mind, civilians had to wait. While the soldiers came first.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptySun 14 Jun - 2:16

zrgal wrote:
Smoke rose up from all around him...pain. Seering red throbbing pain echoing through his head...Where am I? Yellow eyes peered through grey dark smoke, coughing the foul fumes from his lung. A black coated sleeve lifting up over his mouth as he began moving. Its strange those feelings of flight or flight. How easy it was to override that simple and powerful reaction with integrated training. He blinked and his eyes began glowing yellow, triggering his thermals and moving. The group needed to split, and fast! The mission was a bust! The infiltration team had been discovered and now it was time to run.

He blocked the pain out, forced himself to look, three targets were running up? Soldiers? Civilians? He couldn't get a reading on them, couldn't probably pull up their files within that second of time. He kicked in his Adrenaline pumper and winced, feeling the concentrated, almost animalistic focus of a creature of pure destruction, he began moving. Utilizing the sheer panic of the citizens about, and the sure crazed reaction of the federation response teams, he upholstered his laser. The slick black metal sliding across his vision, and without stopping his movement, he phased them in the chest. Each one crumbling onto the ground unconscious, unable to move.

He flew from the smoke, bumping into a civilian crowd and rushing through for a good bit before stopping and following the panicked flow of movement elsewhere. The whispering and murmur of the frightened folk heightened, yellow eyes watching from the crowd, as unit after unit began running there way, taking in a breath, hand still on holster...just in case they looked his way...just in case they found him. He sighed as they walked by, The brown haired man in the black coat and combat pants pulling his goggles over his eyes and tying his hair back, imposing himself to look more like a greaser jock from the air field, rather than some combat ready citizen. As soon as he was able, hed duck a corner into an ally of sorts and begin hooking himself up to the feed, hacking into the federation system to do two things….find the hidden weapon as Rain would have wanted...and to find out how many of his fellow crewmates survived this encounter...and if Rain was alive!

The Federation System where locked preventing any further access. This could mean one of two things. They access to the files where now cut to prevent any further data leak, or they have really good encryptions. However there was data available on two captured Lupar. A man and a Woman. This was odd information as there was no woman crew with Rain at the time of the mission. The only woman in the crew was Rosealee and she had stayed behind at the Lupar homeworld to help aid wounded soldiers. Meanwhile the only other woman of Rain's crew was Helaina and she also stayed behind at the homeworld due to a mission of her own given by the council. As for any other crew that went with Rain on the mission where now at a near by colony space station waiting for Rain to comeback. He had went into the federation ship alone using a captured cargo shuttle that was now blown up do to sabotage. This information about the Shuttle was reported in some files that a explosive had went off in the cargo bay. Now this information would suggest two possibilities. That Rain for some reason caused the cargo to explode which didn't make any sense, or that someone in the crew had sabotaged the shuttle to cause the mission to fail.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptySun 14 Jun - 2:24

CrystalKitten wrote:
Rosealee took a glance at the clock on her tablet she had laying on the desk, giving a slight smile as to what she thought was the end of her day and thinking she could finally go home. When announcement came, paging for any available nurse and doctor to be on the ready for any freshly injured people that where on their way into the hospital. Her smile quickly faded, and despite letting out a yawn, she gave a quick call, "Hey mom, I'm sorry but I'm gonna be late again, can you manage? .... okay good, love you mom" she then hung up.  Rosealee took a quick look around before checking a completely different pager-like device that she carried at all times, one from the Lupar. Not something she really enjoyed but the thought of all this fighting and both sides needing all the help they could get. Also having a back up phone for important calls.

Wasn't long after she checked those things and making sure there was ample stock of medical supplies for the incoming wounded. They indeed started rolling in, soldiers first then civilians. As much as she did't like it, in the military's mind, civilians had to wait. While the soldiers came first.

A messaged had been sent out to Rosealee's communications Device called a SubWave. The Subwave is a device capable of making and sending calls as well as messages across space as long as there was communications between the SubWave Communications arrays across the galaxy. However in this case Rosealee's SubWave was capable of receiving signals through a more secure and reliable channel that didn't require the use of subwave. Something that only the people she secretly worked for had that the Lupar didn't know about.

The message read:
For Rosealees eyes only:
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 498446

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptyWed 17 Jun - 0:43

As Rosealee took a look at the Subwave, she sighed heavily not relizing she was overheard by a colleague named Bently, who asked "are you alright Rosey?" a nickname she was used to being called. "Yeah.. I'm alright, just a family emergency.." she responded, slipping the subwave back into her pocket, careful of it not being seen. "Well if you need to slip out, I'm sure there are more than enough of us to cover..." Bently added, Rosealee nodded and gave her colleague a hearty pat on the shoulder as a thanks, and ducked out and away heading home to check on her mom. Also to make preparations.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 527553

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptyThu 23 Jul - 22:14

Presented with this information, as clear as day to the human, hed grit his teeth and walk away from the terminal. The mission was blown to smithereens. Both figuratively and realistic. He walked out of the side passage and began moving with the crowd, his sensors on high alert for anything on the waves.

He needed to get out of there, out of the red zone where he could be captured at any moment and time. His allies where already captured...or the ally? He shook his head as he went over that in his head. There was no other female lupar assigned  to this mission. Unless it was a unregistered Lupar spy? Even he didn't know that, too low in the chain of command to have asses to any information like that, but it only made his mission more dodgy...Still one thing remained. He needed to do his duty as a lupar and save rain! With that goal in his mind he began walking out the check point, completely in disguise
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay EmptyFri 24 Jul - 4:02

Rain was strapped into chair and circling around him was a man asking him many questions. However the the questions he was being asked began with what he was doing there in the first place but turned into questions about the woman they found. Rain obviously had no idea about who this girl was they were asking him about. "I don't know, maybe you should be asking her?" He said back to them. The man doing the interrogation took device with two long needles on the end and stabbed it into his leg. He would then hit a switch on the device and Rain would feel what felt like his insides where ripping up and burning at the same time. "Ill ask you again. Who is the girl!? What is her purpose here!?" Rain gave up and then spat his face. This was only to be fallowed by allot of pain afterwards with the device.

---------
Claira had found her self waking up in what looked like some kind of hospital room. At first she thought that maybe she had fallen down the stairs or something in the basement of the store and was finding her self in a hospital somewhere. This idea quickly faded when she finally called out "Where am i?" and setting up on the bed. "Ah so you finally wake up. Tell the Captian she is awake." Said hairless paled face man with pointed ears and large eyes staring at her who was clearly not human talking to another man who clearly was and taking orders. "Yes, right away sir." he said and left. "Oh dont give me that look. You sneak on board the ship and then suddenly faint. What kind of lupar are you?" He said. Claira was speechless, perhaps in a bit of shock, and startled. "What are you?" Claira finally was able to choke out a sentence. "Isn't it obvious lupar girl... Im a doctor.. they do have doctors where you come from don't they?" He snarked and pushed her back down onto the bed and then injected her with something from a grey metallic syringe of some sort. Soon after the same man that was interrogating Rain had now walked into the room to begin his questioning of her. "Why are you? What is your mission?" He said with out even so much of a introduction to who he was. "Look I don't know what going on but I would like to make a call." She said trying to sit up again but the doctor pushed and held her down on the bed. "A call.. yeah I bet you would. We have your Lupar companion in a cell... He very resilient to torture, but you seem rather weak and im sure you could easily fold under our methods of torture.. So it be best for both of us if you just come clean." He scolded her pulling out the same device he was using on Rain earlier. "Please I dont know whats going on. Im sure this has just been some kind of mistake.. Look I just run a antique store down main street, there was a burglar, and... this is a dream isnt it? Or is this a prank? That's what this is isn't it?" She started rationalizing the situation and this was the only way it all made sense to her. However deep down she knew this to be real somehow.

he pluged the device into her leg. "Why are you here!?" "I dont know"
He plunged it into her stomach. She cried out "I work in a antique shop"
He pliged it into her stomach again. She felt as if her insides where going to explode from the pain. "Who are you!" "Im Claira.. my name is claira Please stop I beg you!"
The man continued using the device on her asking her questions about the lupar home world, About Rain, and her mission there on there base. Eventually she passed out from being exhausted from the pain.

"I have to say im impressed with this girl.. very resilient for a weak little thing.. Put her in the cell with the other one." He said. Two soldiers picked up her seamlessly lifeless body and carried her and placed her into a damp pitch black cold cell. They placed her on the cold floor and left her there. On the otherside of the room in the pitch black was rain who was strapped hanging from a wall. Unlike Claira he was awake. And because he was not like other humans, he was different, he had powerful senses. One of which was enhanced sense of smell and he could smell Claira in front of him. He had enhanced hearing, and he could hear the breaths she took. He knew she was alive, and he knew she was neither Lupar or Fedeation based on her smell. He wondered who she was, but more importantly, he wondered how he was going to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay   //Vega - Reboot// Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

//Vega - Reboot// Roleplay
Page 1 of 1