Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533794

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyFri 12 Nov - 1:05

Online Ice Phoenix - Termination
"What had once been known has been lost, and yet a new is Born."
Rp made by: Silvian

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Fri 12 Nov - 21:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyFri 12 Nov - 21:29

(First Post)

-----Previously Summary-----

All over a virtual world people woke up in the bodies of AIs, talk about a Identity crisis. In this world the Wakers (those within the bodies of AIs, learned of the Soldiers of Flynn enslaving and ruthlessly killing and slaughtering people for the sake of there King who name was literary King. The king was after a girl named Shara who had power over a Dangerous entity within the world known as Zero Bug. Her power allowed her to absorb any and all zero bugs. Anyone else who got touched by a Zero Bug would be deleated or in a Wakers case there conciusnes would be taken away and the AI left intact. A Waker named Ravanger awoke in the body of a Sleeping God in the world known as Anubis. It is learned that Anubis is a Virus making Program of some kind within the world, what his true purpose is remains a mystery, but Ravanger who is the Waker half of anubis, has feelings for Shara and devotes him self to protecting her. Because of Shara's trust in Ravanger, he is automatically given the power to Lock and Unlock Data, that only Ravanger can use. This mysterius power links him to Shara as long as Shara trusts him with her life. Later a stranger kidnaps Shara and forces Ravanger to use his power to destroy the Seal in the tower of Flynn also known as the Tower of Fate, where it is learned that there are seals int he world and if broken are supposed to create a door way into the Real World. Upon destroying the Seal, Shara power becomes revealed, and she collapses. It is learned later that She had been infected by the Viral data in Anubis. Shara no longer able to control her power, Accidently generates Zero Bug powers and Forces Silvian who is the Waker of Garu to be sucked away by Zero Bug, and thought to be forever lost. Shara is named not just the princess and sister of Rei and the Tiger People, but is also named the Phoenix. Two Strangers Mia and Nowe Kidnap Shara as she collapses again, and uses her to yet again use Ravanger, that he is the only one to kill the KING. In confronting King with the help of Anubis Fallowers who are also wakers, and Rei and Garu by his side, and even the aid of Nowe, they become tricked, and the Kings right hand man Damarung turns out to have Beaten Mia and taken Shara. King reveals his power to copy other peoples powers and copies Sharas power, revealing that he now has the power to connect with a Entity known as OS. In the end King changes into a monster, and Damarung gets away taking Shara with him for his own Agenda, while the wakers are forced to stay and take down the King who wants to use the power of OS to be a god and remake the world. Just when all things seems lost, Ravangers emotions for his friends and family in the Real world and in the Virtual world as well as his passionate thoughts for Shara, allowed him to trigger True Awakening where he merged completely with Anubis conciusness becoming one supreme entity capable of destroying and defeating KING. With the King now destroyed and the Terminal used to summon OS disabled, they now seek finding the tower of judgment where they will regain a fallen comrade, and possibly learn the reason for there existance in the Virtual world. But Nowe and Mia still have there own Agendas, are they friend or foe.. you will find out in Part II of Ice Phoenix, Termination!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rei sat up a fire, while Garu was busy skinning deer to create cloth and prepare food for the group of wakers. Nowe had found his way back to Mia, and they had departed from the group, still a mystery as to just what it is they are after. "Ravanger.. here is some meat, can you help cook it, while i prepare the rest?" Garu asked handing him raw deer meat, freshly skinned and bloody.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyFri 12 Nov - 22:06

Ravanger was looking off at the horizion looking at the world when he snapped back to attention hearing Garu ask him as he nodded "yes..i can" he walked over and he grabbed a dagger and started sharping the tips pf sevral sticks and stabbed a peice of meat on earch one and hung them low over the fire as he sat on a near by looking at the flames thinking back to the city then looked over at Rei "those should be good for now..." he said looking around the others at thier little makshift camp
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyFri 12 Nov - 23:34

"So Ravanger.... This world... your world... Do you think you will get back to your world?" Rei asked curiously, pulling out his sword just to polish it. "I am not sure exactly what makes your world different from this one... I mean we are real are we not?" He added. The thought of a virtual world and Real world started to take a toll on his thoughts just as it had on Shara's when she learned of the awful truth. "All this talk about Data... and other worlds more real then this one... What is reality? We die here.. just as Ravanger would in his... So we are Data... but our thoughts are our own... there for we are real... but yet... do you believe in a after life?" Garu was now asking questions as well. The thoughts of people in the virtual world dieing, if they were nothing but data, did they have a afterlife? Rei thought of all the poor people who had died because of the King.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySat 13 Nov - 0:02

Ravanger smiled and looked over at Rei and nodded "i think i will...but the thing that has me wonder is if i will even want to..i mean its my home...everything is there but...as great as it is...its falling apart in its own way...there honestly isnt no diffrence Rei programing dosent make something real or not..if you feel pain sadness and joy that means you have a soul and that makes you very much as real as my world.." Ravanger looked over at Garu "i belive there is something after...but the only ones who can truly belive in a afterlife are the ones who been there.." Ravanger turned the sticks further cooking the meat "you shouldent let it bother you...my world is just as yours...my world has been created can be changed like yours"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 14 Nov - 1:05

"Thank you Ravanger...." Garu smiled with what he could with a tiger head. Rei only sighed, putting his sword back in its holder, still seeming unsure of things. There was horns being blown in a distance, and this made Garu's ears twitch as he perked up looked around. Rei quickly stood up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 14 Nov - 1:11

Ravanger got up as well and walked to the edge of the camp looking off to see what he could see of the source of the horns and looks at the others to see thier reaction "do you both know what those horns are and who they are from?" he said with a curious tone
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 14 Nov - 1:19

"Thats the horns of my clan." Rei stepped forward just walking past Ravanger and layed a head on the tree, and pounded it with his fist. "...Rei's father....was the high elder of the clan.... that...." Garu looked away with sorrow. "That horn mean.... the elder has past...." "Its a days journey to the clan.... night is going to come soon.... we will head out early in the morning..." Rei said backing away from the tree, as he walked passed Ravanger again and stopped briefly for a moment at his side but stood there with silence, and then walked forward again and into a Tent that was sat up to be alone.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 14 Nov - 1:25

Ravanger watched Rei as Ravanger felt sick to his stomach from saddness feeling some pain for Reis loss as Rei stopped beside him Ravanger couldent find the words to say something to him as he turned back walking back over sitting by the fire looking at Garu "you should get some rest garu...you look exsausted.." Ravanger rotated the meat so it didnt burn up as the camp went into a silence
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 14 Nov - 1:41

"I will soon... I just... keep feeling sick.... and dreams... Like I can still feel... him... a fragment of him clinging on... but alone... sad... Silvian.... my waker..... And then Shara... and now this.... I not sure I can sleep..." Garu explained, finishing up with the skining of the meat. "We should eat first..." He said and passing the meat over to Ravanger as he took off the meat that was now cooked, over the fire.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 14 Nov - 1:54

"i dont understand dreams...or nightmears...if they are mean to have pourpus all i do know is they are anyoing...try garu...try..when you can" Ravanger put the next batch of meat on sticks and began cooking them as he watched the others sleep thinking of the many memories of dreams and nightmears that Ravanger and anubis share as one after awhile he put more wood on the fire
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 528953

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 15 Nov - 11:23

It was dark, cold, and fairly damp. No light and no memory . . . only pain. Was death like this . . . Wes thought to himself as he seemed to float in an endless abyss? Was death just to wait . . . wait for some light?

Wes had floated for what felt like an eternity . . . until memories flooded his brain. . Not memories! He could see something . . . see somebody! Was it his escape?!?!

Wes reached forward through the dark void, trying to grasp that one thing . . . the thing that gave him sight . . . his only hope.

Sound had run off. After everything that happened . . . after gaining the knowledge that she desired so much, that she would kill to get. This info, this quest . . . had distraught her. She was forgetting who she was, losing memories, losing time!

She no longer went after Ravenger, the man scared her. No she was running from a lot of things! But most of all, she was running from pain.

Sound had made camp not far from Ravenger. Though the man scarred her, it was him that seemed to hold secrets . . . and the closer she was to him the farther her pain seemed to be.

Sound sat alone, no camp fire, no food, all alone. She preferred it that way. She kept her hands clenched against her ears. Fighting off another headache that had seemed to attack her again.

“Stop, stop, stop” Sound said, rocking back and forth, clenching her head. “Pain, pain, go away. . .” Sound whimpered, closing her eyes . . . bad idea, for many of those she had killed would stare at her with murder. Sounds eyes flashed open again, pain racking against her skull.

The pain became unbearable, her fingers dug into her skull, causing blood to stain her fur. Blue energy wrapped itself around sound, chocking her, sucking the life out of her. . . Sound embraced it . . . death would be accepted greatly.

The energy engulphed sound and shot up into the air, creating a sound that could be heard by the whole camp that ravenger was staying in. When the energy disappeared . . . and the sounds of energy died. . . there in the middle of a black energy burnt ground, laid Wes. . . and sound was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 15 Nov - 16:52

Ravanger heard the noise and looked off in the direction of the sound as he grabbed the spear from beside him and stood up and looked at Garu "stay here and rest..i will go and investigate the sound...i shall return shortly" ravanger walked towards the sound till he could senced Wes and walked over finding Wes "intresting...."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyTue 16 Nov - 8:16

'Where am I?' Wes wondered, his eyes still closed, his hands gripping the warm burnt grass. His left hand felt the cold steel handle of his sword laying next to him. 'Familiar. . . this feels familiar.' Wes's eyes slowly opened, taking in the night slowly. His body felt weak, and new.

Wes slowly got up, using his sword to help him stand. Looking left and right. . . his eyes slowly and lazely straying to ravenger.He looked. . . familier. “ where am I?
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyWed 17 Nov - 0:37

Garu sat up and tend to the fire as Ravanger went to investigate the sound.

----------------
Real World
----------------
"...This is what was seen in the reordered video of the Dead Lights... I do not think the Ice Phoenix has been compromised but some where in the facility some one had to have access to the mainframe and implanted this... It is the only explanation..." Sheryl explained showing in a presentation slide the image of the face in the dead lights. "Two of the staff had fallen victim to this attack and are now part of the link with the machine, but there is no way the machine has anything to do with this. I think if we cross refrense this image we may have a lead on who has caused this crisis... By all means this is a Terrorist Attack, but cause it is global we dont know who... We found no signs of a viral and yet, these dead lights are apearing around the world, and because we have to use a private netwrok out side of the World Wide Network to prevent our systems from being attacked... So some how some one had access to the system and I demand to know who and Why.. they have to be close by..."

"Miss Sapher... I know the staff in and out of this place, and the Main Network server is safe inside the Arc Vault. That means the Ice Phoenix is the source of the attack.. If this is the case, then the entire project has been compromised... It has been three months since the epidemic started.. and no sign not even a simple test result showing that there been any improvements in the status of the Patience... You have one weeks Miss Sapher... if it continues that there is no results in brain waves, then I am terminating the project. You are Dismissed..." Explained a military leader of the project.

"No! You cant do tha---!" "I said DISMISSED!" he shouted. Sheryl grabbed her papers and ran out of the room and slammed the door, and had her back resting against the door, holding her papers against her chest with one arm, and pulled off her glasses with her other hand, and started crying. "Song... sister..."

-------------------
Virtual World
-------------------
"Mia are you okay today? Your injuries seem to be healing quite a bit." Nowe asked bring a clean washcloth and giving it to Mia who rested on a bed with a black and blue face. "I am find Nowe... We failed... Shara is in the hands of Damarung... We needed King out of the way so we could find the source of the corruption... and if... Morganna and King are destroyed... that leaves Damarung and Liera... Liera is the one who wants the seals broken... it has to be her... Damaring has to be working for Liera... She is the Wyrm...." "I know Mia... I know... and if they have Shara then there is nothing we can do accept help the wakers get her back... also this could be of our benefit as well.. If Liara's theory is true and the seals are the the only way into the Real World... we could become real Mia... We could live among the People of there world... No Zero Bug... No Ghost Agents... No corrupted power.. No Wyrm... We could be like the wakers and be as Gods as they are to this world... If they created all of this.. they are gods!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyWed 17 Nov - 2:18

Ravanger looked around the forrest surrounding them then back at Wes and smiles "you are standing between that tree and that tree" he smiles pointing to two trees on either side of wes then he crossed his arms "to answer your question...your in a forest....come follow me" Ravanger turned and walked back towards the camp for Wes to follow him until he reached the camp and sat by the fire
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyWed 17 Nov - 8:11

Wes looked at the tree's that Ravenger had pointed at. His face showing no emotion. “ so. . . I'm alive?” Wes said, walking with Ravenger, using his sword as a walking stick. Wes's legs shook with every steep, his body still week from escaping. . . whatever it was he escaped.

Wes sat by the fire, feeling the warm flame against his cheek, smiling. “ this feels. . . nice” Wes said, smileing. " There was no warmth where I came from. . .no light. . . how did I even get here?
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 21 Nov - 1:24

"Ravanger! Shhhh!" Garu said as his ears perked up listing for something. He was hearing a familiar unpleasant humming. "Something... is wrong.." There was complete silence in the woods accept for the humming. There was a green glow in a distance beyond the trees. "ZeroBug!!!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptySun 21 Nov - 1:36

Ravanger stood up and looked over seeing a zero bug off in the distance and turned and looked over at wes and Garu and places his hand on garus shoulder "you should make a run for the village..i we will lure it away and lose it then we will join you there (notices he says we refering to ravanger and anubis being there are now 1 being)
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Nov - 8:10

Wes looked at Ravenger and Garu, thumbing the hilt of his sword and thinking to him self. Finally wes stood up and slung his sword onto his back looking Ravenger dead set in the eye. “I am not running from this ‘zero’ bug.”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Nov - 13:09

"No... who ever you are... Only he is able to do anything about it... We must flee! Ravanger you remember where the Horn was heard. We will be there. Look for the blue Smoke!" And at that Rei was up, and quickly packing up what he could leaving the tent, and from there Garu Grabbed hold of Wes to flea.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Nov - 13:18

Wes sighed, strapping his sword to his back he looked over at Ravenger. “ You ‘will’ come back, I didn’t return from the void to be a useless thing. . . besides with a sword like mine you’ll need me.”

With that Wes ran with Garu, trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Nov - 13:49

Ravangerlooked over at wes "you are far from useless stranger but you need to pick your fights carefully and im afraid with the zero bug there is no fight...we may still need your help..i need you to make sure Garu and Rei reach the village safely and protect them at all cost"

Ravanger watched them run off towards the village as he turned his attention to the zero bug and ran towards it through the forests like the wind until he was standing almost beneath it he held the spear up in the air as the energy pulsed off it and got the zerobugs attention
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyMon 22 Nov - 16:43

((OOC: Wes and Ravenger have met before, in the beginning part of the roleplay))

“Am I stranger?” wes thought as he dashed, his body still weak from escaping his ‘prison’. ‘Didn’t I know Ravenger.’ wes thought to himself as he dashed next to Garu. ‘Maybe . . . just a trick of the void.’
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) EmptyTue 23 Nov - 0:48

The Zero Bug has no conciuos thought, and it is automaticly attracted to Ravenger, but from getting its attention, as it is not a living force. It is attracted merely like a magnetic pull. It starts to travel and lower its self towards Ravanger as trees surrounding start to turn into green dust. Garu and Rei meanwhile run to where the smoke was emiting but this was going to take all night as it was still far away, and a days worth travel. Eventualy as they made it a distance enough they stoped to rest and wondered if it would really take Ravanger/anubis that long to catch up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next