Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 1:00

Ravanger started running fast but slow enough to keep the zero bugs pull as he ran fast through the forest looking back watching the trees behind him becoming evaporated into particals and rand for a good hour or so until he stopped and looked over at the zero bug thinking to himself how he was going to escape "hmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 528953

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 14:47

Wes stopped half way into their run. “I forgot something back at camp. . . I’ll catch up later.” Wes said, his sword bouncing against his blue tail. Wes took an Immediate U-turn and ran at full speed back at the camp.
Sweet beaded down his blue fur as he soon reached the camp. Wes looked left and right for Ravenger but he could not find him. Wes tapped the hilt of his sword as a small click resonated from the center. The sword sheath split into three different slots, holding three different swords of three different sizes. Wes pulled out the longest yet thinnest sword from the center sheath and dashed forward again, following the trail that the Data Bug had left.
Wes saw Ravenger and a giant data bug sending a few trees into green mist and particles. Blue energy swam around his sword and shot foreword at the Zero bug trying to grab its attention. “Over here ya big piece of filth!” Wes yelled his sword pointing at the ground.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:50

Ravanger held up his spear ready to teleport out when he heard wes voice and looked over seeing him with his sword "foolish child!" he cursed to himself as he ran quick for a second wanting to leave wes to his fate dogeing through the trees and leaped landing beside Wes and grabbed his arm and he stabbed the spear into the ground and the world went black for Ravanger and Wes and when the world came back thier vision they where standing outside the village where he said they would meet the others as he let go of wes and started walking towards it
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Dec - 22:21

“I could have killed it!”Wes complained, walking next to Ravenger. “ you spoiled my sport!” Wes pouted and sheathed his sword, the blade automatically compressing itself together.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Dec - 21:48

"i would have loved to see you be decintigrated however i may have a use for you...even though you already proved you cant do a simple task i will have to make it real simple for you pup!" Ravanger growled thinking back to instructing Wes to go with the others to guard them thinking he should take his soul and be done with it as he turned and walked down towards the village
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 16:29

"I'm not a Kid old man!"Wes said sticking his tounge out at Ravenger and makeing obscene gestures behind his back, starting to wounder why he evern liked the guy in the first place
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Dec - 17:24

Ravanger turned and looked at him with a grin "if im such a old man then that makes you a kid to me pup...you would be best to do that but if u want to stay alive dont charge into something that even the creators cant handle..."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Dec - 9:19

Wes froze as soon as Ravenger turned around, like a kid caught doing something bad. Still though Ravenger continued to surprise him. “Ha, so the gods can’t even take on those things. . . I can kill one with just one super strike!” Wes smiled and pretended to strike out with an Invisible sword . . . never was one to stay angry for long.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533794

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec - 14:11

Time passed and both Rei and Garu where now at the site in which his tribe rested. It was the Elder resting grounds. Rei went ahead and prayed on the headstone of his fathers grave, meanwhile Garu stood with the guards of the tribe, waiting for the appearance of Ravanger.

There was soon a loud humming comming from outside of where Ravanger and Wes hid. The Zero Bug was now coming close and dissolving parts of the ground and all surrounding objects into green dust.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec - 15:25

Ravanger grinned "whatever fuels that little ego of yours yes all us gods bow to the supreme awsomeness of Wesley the Great..." Ravanger smiled begining to enjoy harassing the boy just for fun "your a good warrior...wes...you just need to realize not all battles can be won...no matter how strong you are thier is always something stronger....the same thing goes for me...i dont stand a chance faceing the zer....." he was cut off as the zero bug appeared and he sighes "....some times i really hate that thier are more then one of these things...we are to close to the village...looks like you will have your chance after all...you go to that horizion and i will go to the hill side over there" he poited where he wanted wes to go "we need to lure it away at all costs...throw what ever you can at it then run like hell" Ravanger said as he ran off to where he said he was gonna be and he caused a aura of energy hopeing his energies will lure it towards him
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Dec - 16:37

"you have a way of being Ironic Dont you?" Wes said chuckeling to himself as the Zero Bug apeared. Wes listend to Ravenger and his battle plan and by the way Wes grinned, he liked it. Wes's fur Bristled with Blue Energy as he dashed by The Zero Bug, heading towards the Horizan.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Jan - 13:52

Suddenly the Green sphere known as Zero Bug Shattered infront of them, its energy dispersed in every direction, and down came a Buffed Armored Man, with a Sword bigger then his body, and a black as night cape, landing down, Zero Bug Data seeming to slowly corrode the long blade. The mystery man took his hand and gently swept it over the blade that brushed off the corrosion with out it effecting him. No one was immune to Zero Bug accept for Shara, so who was this man? Why was he able to destroy the Zero Bug and not be harmed by it? The blade Shrunk in size, as he sheathed it, and he stood there in front of Ravanger and Wes. "Who are you both Defined as? Are you Corrupted Data?"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Jan - 16:27

"wow..." Wes said, his eyes brighting up as the man slew the bug without breaking a sweat. " You've gotta teach me how to do that!" Wes said, smileing his childish smile.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 1:19

Ravanger watched with a grin at the man as he walked up to them and Ravanger crossed his arms and shook hi head "no we are not..but might i as what you are...thats quite a trick you have there to bring down the zero bug.." he stood thier ready to defend them if needed
Back to top Go down
RayveniaTelvos
Roleplayer
RayveniaTelvos

DP : 523620

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Jan - 14:26

(( With Kebechet, <>= she's talking in ancient Egyptian and ~ means she's talking mentally. ))

Not very far from the others, a single drop of rain fell into a glowing puddle of water, as water sprites danced in it's wake. The water began to bubble and seemed to 'pour' upwards, slowly forming in the shape of little girl. It seemed to freeze in place and suddenly it shatters, revealing Kebechet. <~Father. Where did you go? Why.. why cant i remember what happened father?~> Slowly she walked towards the horizon, the water sprites singing the sadness she felt for her.

Not far from Kebechet, Phobia lay beside Chaos, both of their bodies broken. Somehow the link between them and Anubis was.. shattered. Neither could remember what happened at the tower, or even understand why they were so injured.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Jan - 0:39

"There is no trick.. This one is Knight.. This one was born the moment the first seal was destroyed. By the will of the Primary Avater of the Operating System also known as OS, I was born with the soul purpose of saving the Primary Avatar. The Primary Avatar was created in order to awaken Patient Zero. By all Purposes, the Avatar is in the sense, the OS. However there are a Total of two Knight programs, and one of them have strayed away from there primary programing. This one is Number 2 Knight, programed to assist the Primary User defined as 02320. Are you 02320?" The Knight asked Ravanger.

(Barcode and Numbers all wakers woke up into the world with one on there hand)

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Tue 1 Feb - 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 14:11

<do not yourouble yourself my daughter....i will explain to you intime buf for nowjust be carefull...i will find you soon...i just ave something to ...deal with..> he spoke back to her in his mind then looked at the man "yes..i am himyour assistance is greatly appreciated...its pretty impressive to destroy the zerobug..hanve been trying that for a long time.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 17:04

"This one understands that you are primary User 02320... This one will fallow you and defend from Zero Bug in order to find the Phoenix, that is the File name for the Avatar.This one believes that the Avatar is called Shara in this world." Knight explained. "This one shall help you to the Tower of Judgment."

Meanwhile Garu and Rei waited for Ravangers arrival.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:15

Wes bounced up and down on the balls of his heals, listening to Ravenger and the knight talk. After a while Wes could no longer hold in his exitement. "Are we going on anouther Adventure? Maybe I could learn how to kill one of those big bugs!"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr - 18:56

Ravanger looked at the knight still shocked but glade that this knight wasnt after them it was a nice change and he bowed his head "your help will be greatly appreciated...umm..so what do we call you..just knight?.." Ravanger torned and looked in the diretion of the village wondering if the others are ok "tell me as we go we need to get back.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 12:25

"As far as thin one knows, This one has no other defined name. However... This one does not mind being givien a name." Knight explained and fallowed Ravanger. It took a while but eventualy they had made there way to the group of village like people who where preparing ceramonies, and tasks that where there customs to honoring the dead.

"Who is that?" Rei asked looking at Ravanger and Knight.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May - 11:03

Wes smiled and pointed at the knight. "This is knife." Wes said laughing, walking up next to Ravenger. " because he's a night and wields a very big knife get it?" Wes chuckled and looked at the knight. " to be honest. he dont have a name. . . but he took at that zero bug like it was nothen so. . . yeah."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Sep - 22:56

Knight looked at Rei with great confusion, but said nothing. "We are going to be honoring my fathers death tonight. Tommarow morning we will have to head the rest of the way to the Tower of Judgment." Rei explained setting down by the fire. Sad about his fathers passing.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Dec - 12:58

Wes looked at Rei and frowned, patting his shoulder. "He, sorry to hear" he said sadly, sitting next to him and laying down his sword. "Need any help, let me know."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:40

"After this ceremony we continue our journey.." Rei explained and sat by the fire watcing it flicker as the other groups of the tribe dance around in honor of the dead. Knight looked at them all. "This one will stay here until we are all ready to continue..." He explained and sat down by the fire as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)   ///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

///Online Ice Phoenix - Part II: Termination/// --- Roleplay (Lost Server)(NOW OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2