Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533794

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) Empty
PostSubject: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 7 Sep - 22:17

....The First Arrival....

A man named Richard was relaxing in Hawaii, it was night time and festivals were going on. He said there relaxed in his chair with his laptop every now and then looking up to see the moonlight and clear stary skies. He was writing his programing while on his vacation, that was supposed to last a few weeks. It wasn't long he noticed the festival had strangely gotten quiet and then suddenly people were shouting and screaming, and with this sudden startling event, Richard leaped out of his chair looking around trying to see what it was that was going on. The people were staring up at the sky pointing and he noticed that things suddenly gotten dark. He looked up at the sky and and even though he could see the stars and the moon, no light seemed to shine at them or at least it was dulled like a invisible wall in the sky blocked out some of the light. He noticed what seemed like a rippling effect in the sky as thought it where made of water and some one had thrown a rock at it. Suddenly as people started to run while others stood by watching such as him self, there out of the rippling sky something started to take form as though it was a space ship that had been invisible and was now just appearing before them. In fact this was exactly what it was. And directly above him as the sky vanished leaving only the huge ship in the sky, a round circular object had opened up, revealing 3 rings, one large one, one smaller one inside of the large one, and yet another ring in the center with what looked like a hole dead center. A bright orange and blue lights appeared around the outer opening that then shot millions of tine rays to the large ring that then glowed and turned a cherry red before the large ring shot yet another set of millions beams at the inner rings that soon did the same, until it got to the center where the hole was where a large sphere of orange and blue light mixed began to form, and before his eyes a tine beam from the sphere shot down to the ground soon fallowed by several more beams and finally, the sphere shot down, and before his eyes everything vaporized in front of him, and the last thing he saw was nothing but bright light has he too became vaporized.

The light disappeared and all of that area was now destroyed and burnt to the ground, the fish in that area had died and much of the water boiled, and not long after that, the opening in the ship of the three rings suddenly stretched apart becoming wider as a long black spire was being lowered down by wide yellow beam of light that then sat the spire into the water and it sank strait down. Little roots came out from the spire as it burrowed its way into the earth, that stretched for hundred and hundreds of miles into the earth. Shortly after the ship disappeared in the reverse way it had appeared. And similar events where about to unfold across the world. It is around this time the children who where now grown up, who carried inside them the Shadow Star, would awaken to there power that could potentially shatter the universe... They would become the Shadow Users..
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 1:04

Silvian suddenly sat strait up in his cozy chair he had in his dorm, when he heard the news about mysterious disappearances of town and cities and places globally becoming nothing but ash. It sent chills down his spine, hearing about it, and even though the news had yet to reveal what was causing this, it was assumed terrorist attacks, and nations globally across the world where now arming them selves for attack. Suddenly he looked at the clock and saw it was little after noon and he was late for class. He snatched his bag and quickly got dressed as he ran down the hall way out of the dorm franticly trying to get to class. By the time he got there he was a half hour late, and his teacher who was teaching computer basic science, looked at him rather angerly. "So glad of you to show up Mr.Grey.. I hope you can get caught up, because if you cant get here on time then I should not have to try to bring you up to speed... do start being on time for now on..." The teacher Mr.Garacia said. He had used Silvians last name Grey and he hated it. It sounded so ordinary and plain. But he was there now and sitting down at his seat witch a big sigh. "Sorry Mr.Garacia... I over slept and was destracted by the news... ur you should really check it out..." "On my own time Mr.Grey.. now be seated or leave so I may continue teaching..." his teacher responded giving him the evil glare.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 1:50

Jerron was fast asleep when he woke up startled to a voice telling him to wake up as he spun his chair around seeing his boss there "jerron...get back to work i told the mckinseys that thier car will be done by tommarow" the man shook his head and walked away from the doorway and jerron sighed and walked out into the mechanic garage and took his tools and began working on the car fixing it up trying to stay focused but his mind kept wandering to the strange dream he had
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 2:12

Time passed and before he knew it class was over. The day passed faster then he thought as he attended his other classes and before too long he it was night and he felt being next few nights there was no college classes being taught, he would go out to the bar for a good drink being he was now 21. It was not until on his way to the bar a man with a gun pointed it at him and forced him into the alleyway. "Give me your wallet!" The man shouted. Silvian being thick headed as he was pulled out his wallet as though he was going to hand it to the mugger only instead caught him off guard and shoved him into the brick wall of the building next to him and took off running. He heard a gun shot, as he ran and thought nothing of it, until he felt wetness in his belly, and suddenly felt weak. Still running as shots were being made, he found him self at a bridge and finaly looking down, he saw the wetness was his own blood, and it was then he started to feel the pain of the shot that was made. The man had chased him all the way there, and Silvian could not help but shake in fear as he bleed and felt to week to run suddenly. He collapsed to the ground holding his stomach. "You should not have run...All I wanted was your wallet... " The man was going to say more, but to Silvians surprise and the mans, there was a sudden voice that seemed neither present and yet it was, like a faint voice coming from nothing. "Gate Locked... 5....4......3..." The voice went on and they both looked around, Silvian more so concerned about keeping concius, terrified a the idea he could die, and suddenly.. "2....1.... Gate Open!" Suddenly a bright light appeared behind Silvian who was now sitting against the railing of the bridge unable to keep standing, as the light engulfed him and vanished before the mugger who was now running terrified. All silvian could see was light all around him before he passed out. He eventually woke up in a dark room, and as soon as he sat up lights turned on but at a dim and he quickly looked down at his stomach only to find that there was no wound there. Now taking a look around the room, he saw the walls and everything was metalicy and some kind of metal, the thing that seemed strange to him, was that he had no idea where he was and everything seemed alien to him. There was no sign of any one or thing, but there was computer looking devices with letters or some sort of language he could not make out. "Wha?.." He asked trying to make out his suroundings. It was hard for him to tell how long he had been out but he assumed it had to be a few hours. What he didn't know was he was out for days. And around the city where he was from was a missing report for him.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 2:48

hours went by as jerron fixed up the taskes he needed to do and looked at the clock seeing it 10 to midnight he walked to the back office and over to his boss "well im done for the night i think im gonna head out" his boss smiles and sat up from his chair and handed jerron a check "i need you to be in by 8 tomarrow so make sure you get some sleep kid" jerron smiles and nodded looking down "yah i will do that..goodnight" he put his check in his pocket and walked out of the shop and to his truck and drove back to his cheap rundown appartment as he got out of his truck and walked to the building as he walked past a girl close to his age who seemed to be talking to herself about something he moved on figuring it had something to do with the common drug dealing going on around there as he reached his appartment and went inside and locked his door walking into the kitchen grabbing a drink from the fridge and opened it takeing a drink putting the check on the fridge looking at it thinking to himself "....hello...halo reach..." his attention turned seeing a light in the other room followed by a voice as he walked into the room hearing it more clearer "3....2....1....Gate Open!!"

Jerron woke up in a dim lit room thinking he blacked out as he crawled to his feet and looked around curiously "hello....anyone here?....what the hell?" he said walking up to a computer seeing a strange text on it
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 2:52

Both the chambers that silvian and jerron where in opened up. Silvian went out to check it out but saw no one as the door behind him suddenly shut and a thin blue barrier covered it preventing him access to that room. He looked over into the room next and saw Jerron. "What the hell is going!? Where Am I? What did you do to me!?" He asked freaking out at Jerron.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 2:58

Jerron countinues looking at the screen until he heard someone shouting and turned and seen Silvian there as he started walking over to him "i was kinda hopeing you could explain that to me...what the hell did you knock me out with and where the hell am i?" he said looking at Silvian not sure if he was in on it
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 3:03

"I dont know what your trying to pull but last time i know i was running.. And I got shot... What the hell... Oh my god I was shot... but what is going on here?!" He asked suddenly hearing some ones voice over some sort of intercom. "Leave the room please.. Through the corridor on your right. We have much to talk about..." Silvian looked at Jerron with confusion and slowly walked out into the hallway, head first looking all directions but no sign of any one or thing. Was nervous about stepping out into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 3:08

Jerron heard the voice as well and now knew Silvian was just as lost as him as he did as told leaveing through the corridor and out into the hallway and walks cautiously keeping his guard up expecting aliens to pop out of the shadows
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 3:27

Soon they where lead into a large room and before Silvian was two people, Humans jsut like them selves, accept the suits they wore where strange, and had words on them that where in a language that he had never seen before. "I am Garu and this is Cel... We chose to look like this for your comfort... You two are the first we been able to locate, but the other 4 are here hidden... very very well.. We are trying to get to the rest of you before they do... Yes... we have lots to talk about... sit down.." Said one of the men. Cel Sat down at a chair near a table with more chairs, garu however remained standing and jestured for them both to sit. "Oh no.. I want out of here.. I have a test tommarow and I much dont want to be late..." Silvian lied. Both Garu and Cel looked at each other and then on Sil. "I am afraid you have been out for a few days, we applied our healing techniques on you of course if we had supply of shadow energy we could healed you a little faster but we are running short on that... you two however... Have a hidden shadow energy.. It is called a shadow star... its a long story but you two need to awaken them.. they are a separate spirit from your selves... they will supply you with much power..." Garu was cut off by silvian. "Wait.. days!? Oh my god... Jsut how many days? People are looking for me..." Silvian quickly ran to garu and grabbed him by the scuff of his shirt/suit to threaten him only to be started by his change of apearance as he suddenly wasnt human any more but a human sized dragon like creature in a suit. He backed away frightened as Garu reactivated a device that gave him the human apearance. "As you see.. human is optional for us... now we dont have time to explain... take these... They are Shadow Units, You where them like you do a watch.. When you the shadow star in you awakens it will take the form of a pendant and will supply power to the unit.. You will need them... There are forces comming to earth that threaten your existance... We hid 6 of the shadow stars on earth in human children... you two being two of them.. more so the shadow stars chose you.... It been years now of hiding but the Titarian empire has found there way here... "

"No way.. Im not taking anything from you.. yoru not.. normal.. what the hell are you... What the hell is going on.."

"When you are done whining ill explain it to you..." Garu now turning to Jerron. "And you do you have any dumb comments to add or can I continue?"
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 4:02

he stepped back some "hell no dude this is your bbq i just want to know when the cameras are gonna show up as this is some practical joke....i hope....is it? his voice had a hint of concern now that what if thier was a slight chance the they spoke the truth "energy right?...wait we are humans are we?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 15:08

"You are humans none the less, however there are sub species of your kind who live parallel... anyways that doesn't matter... Please both of you sit down.. You will be sent back soon enough.. But we need you to understand the dire situation we are all in.. We are titarians as well, but unlike the empire we are here to help and been hiding for some time now. We have a device called a unit that will allow you to fight against the alien race, but its power is supplied from the shadow star that resides i you both and four other individuals. Your race knows little about the existence of magic but all magic comes from one single force and that is the shadow star, this planet has one just like the ones you have, accept it is in its whole state, being a whole planet. The ones you have where once planets just as powerful as this one, but the titarian empire had sucked it died and the worlds where destroyed, leaving nothing but its soul which is the Shadow Star. All planets have one but this planet and the ones you have are Grand Shadow Stars, normal once can only supply so much life energy before weathering away but grand shadow stars however can supply unlimited amounts of it which make them so valuable... which is why we made sure that the six where hidden here, They them selves embedded them selves in six children you two being two of them of course... we designed units that will use that energy to help you, designed to work along side of it. We used the greatest most powerful alchemy and science to create them. The spirit will supply you arcane magics and powers you could never imagine but you have to awaken them first.. They were hidden here for a purpose to help you protect this world.. don't let it end up like the others and get destroyed... You see there is only seven grand shadows in existence... this one is the last... with all seven the titarian race will live as gods and I can not and will not allow it.... You understand now? Learn from those spirits.. awaken them and trust them work with them.. communicate with them..."

"Right... ill do that..." Silvian who did not believe in what he was saying, Magic... aliens... he did not believe in magic and found this whole thing to soreal, so he only humored them. "Now can I go..." Silvian asked holding the bracelet. Cel sighed standing back up... "Fine... But you will see the truth... " And before he knew it Silvian was engulfed in light just liek that and vanished before them. Silvian found him self in subway of the city. At first he thought he was dreaming but he soon realized he was still holding what was called the Unit. He later returned to the Dorm and instead of putting on the unit he only tossed it across the dorm and went to bed.

Meanwhile Cel turned to face Jerron. "How about you any questions... I know this all seems overwhelming and soreal, but we are running out of time.. The titarian empire has already destroyed certian cities and placed spires to drain the worlds life force... When you see crops dieing, trees, plants and the missing wild life, you will know a spire is around. We can summon gates when needed but with spires around its hard to get a gate lock, so if you need to be here, we will lock on to the closest location and let you know where to go so we can gate you here..." Cell explained as Garu handed the unit to Jerron.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 15:27

Jerron took it it then looked down and sighed not sure what to think of all this but looked at it in his hand then back up at them "i know thiers stuff out there...i just didnt think it would have anything to do with me....ok here the deal...prove to me further of what you says true and i will listen but if this is some kind of joke i ask you not to waste my time..i have a job and i life to get back to"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 15:40

"..You seen what I look like... So you know I am otherworldly... You seen that I summoned you both here... Yes you both choose to deny... Humans are so unusual.... Alarga Magndusis Brealdus!" Garu shouted with a hand pointed at Jerron as a red blast of light came out from his hands and knocked Jerron across the room. "That my friend is a fraction of Arcane Magics... You however are capable of so much more.. Much more... If you wish to see a Spire closer... There is one secretly embeded in your very city... There is a City Garden, and you will see signed of the life there dieing within it. You will see a patch of dead earth which is the size of a 3rd of the garden... and that garden is as a few miles big.. So you know that is alot... Find the center and you perhaps will have to dig but there you will see the top of a Spire within the earth... "
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 15:51

Jerron climbed to his feet thinking how much pain he was in standing staggering abit "ok...ok thats proof enough..you got my attention...i think i know where your talking about what do you want me to do then" he said walking back towards them wondering how he could use his so called power
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 16:20

"I am afraid there is not a thing you can do about it until you are able to awaken that power of yours... So for now while things are quiet... I would think about what was said.. that that unit... and try to awaken your spirit... It is the only way... You can communicate with it through mediation... but in a time of great need it will awaken as well.... It must feel your need for it... That is the only way..."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 16:44

Jerron looked down at the unit again then back up at them "and i dont suppose there is a way i can refuse....go back to my normal life forgetting all about this whole ordeal...and have it like i never been here" Jerron looked up at them already knowing the answer "alright...ill do it.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 16:55

"You can refuse just as the other did... but eventually it will awaken whether you seek it out or not, and it will call upon you to use its power... But it is time to send you back.... When you feel you need to see us again... Use your unit... of course.. you need to awaken first... We will meet again.." And with a bright light Jerron vanished and reappeared in a alleyway.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 17:16

Jerron looked around the alleyway as he walked out into the street and looked around to get hi berings and began walking the directions to his apartment the entier time thinking about what just happened and still wasnt sure if this was a load of bull but hopefully soon someone will have the answers as he walked down the dim lit streets
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 17:33

Silvian spent most of his time the next day at the police department telling him the same story about the mugger but he altered the story saying he fell into the river and found him self lost and had just made his way back. Of course there was so many holes in his story like why didnt he call some one, but he did not care, there was no way he was going to explain to them that he was in a alien ship they would think he was on drugs or something.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 17:53

after jerron got home he checked a messages haveing a hand full most was from his boss or his bosses wife jerron sighed feeling bad cause they both practically raised him made him finish highschool and gave him the job in the firstplace he knew he had to let them know he was ok as he dialed he wasnt sure what storey he was gonna tell them as he called them and after getting them to calm down he cooked up a story already knowing they didnt buy it after he hung up he sat in the chair in the livingroom watching the tv when the unit in his hand caught his attention
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:17

A few days passed and just when Silvain was about to finally forget what had happened they came...

Out from the sky in daylight, it twisted and rippled, and then shifted, light and sky vanishing as a ship appeared out of thin air, no longer invisible. Army was suddenly there attacking. Silvian was on the streets looking strait up with surprise. "This can not be happening!?" he shouted as suddenly people where running on the streets away from what Silvian saw looked like a million garus only fully dressed in heavy gear. This was invasion...

Silvian looked around franticly for a place to hide. People where being taken away infront of him, they where grabbing humans and rounding them up like cattle, and he wondered what on earth did they need people for. Most of all... He wondered what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:43

days went by Jerron went back to work as he had a less easy time forgetting about the process as he couninued to work on the cars as the day went by suddeny the music he was listening to turned to a public warning and suddenly he could hears screams outside and he got up and ran outside seeing the soldiers marching down the street and people running for thier lives as he turned and ran back in to warn his boss when he ran in he found the back door broke down and his boss laying against the wall and a creature standing over him as he grabbed a nearby wrench and bashed it in the back of the head
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:49

The Titarian only turned, and suddenly glyphs appeared in thin air and red beam shot form his hand and at Jerron flinging him into the wall. Another Titarian soldier approached and cornered Jerron and began to pick him up by the neck, choking him. "Call on me, my name.. Kabal... Awaken my power..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) EmptyTue 14 Sep - 18:52

GAME OVER

Continue?

YES or NO

(Error: Saved Game Not Found, Start Over?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)   RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

RP HERE.. (Lets RP ITS OPEN!!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next