Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noski

Noski

DP : 526850

Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyTue 2 Feb - 15:55

Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) Black-8

What have you been told about scientific experiments?
That they are being made to enchance healthcare? To
furthur human knowledge? Create better weapons? To
learn more about our world? What if everything you were
told about goventment experiments wasn't completely
true? That they kept things hidden from us...

They called it weapons development. Experimentations to
create DNA based weapons. What some thought of as a
new technology, was wanted by all governments able to
pay. So they donated money to the cause. But what they
didn't know was that these DNA based "weapons", were
not truly weapons. They were humans.

The scientists took them from their parents when they were
very young. They say that they were given to them by their
parents parents... but that wouldn't happen, would it? Very
few of the others remember their parents, and the ones who
do, don't remember much. No one has ever escaped from the
experimentation facility, and the ones that do get out, don't
return. Maybe this is good... maybe it's not. Did they get out?
Did they get caught? Will they come back and bring help? Any
of the experiments that are still alive have been mutated in
some way shape or form...

...All of them want to escape...

Last edited by Noski on Wed 17 Feb - 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://crystalcaves.darkbb.com/
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 12:52

The Word of God

~Each experiment may only have one mutation~
~My word is law~
~Don't exclude players~
~No Godmoding~
~Violence and Romance are encouraged~
~No killing players unless given permission~
~Post all character profiles in your PM to join this RP~
~PM me for permission to join this RP~
~Please include a picture, or URL for one, or specify that you want your avatar for the appearance~

Skeletons of the Damned
Experiments

I am called: (name)
The person who controls me is: (username)
To the scientists I was known as #: (series of five numbers that you are known as by the scientists
I have lived for approximately: (agen under 20)
I am a: (sex)
I was experimented with a: (mutation)
I can: (abilities)
I live in cell #: (any three letter number)
In my life I have: (slight background)

Skeletons of the Creators
Scientists

I am: (name)
My controller is: (username)
I have lived for: (age)
I am a: (sex)
For a living I: (job/position in the institute)
In my life I have: (biography)

Last edited by Noski on Fri 19 Feb - 0:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 13:00

Character Sheet

I am called: Shahara
The person who controls me is: Noski
To the scientists I was known as #: 39731
I have lived for approximately: 17 years
I am a: female
I was experimented with a: wolf
I can: transform into a wolf. I have the smell, sight, hearing and speed of a wolf.
I live in cell #: 014
In my life I have: been taken away from my parents at age six. I don't remember them. But I do have this image in my head of a beautiful green eyed woman and a tall brown eyed man. I have been in this cell for most of my life. I know next to nothing about the outside world. But I want out. I know that this pain. This torture. Is not all there is to life. And I want out.

Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) Hottie

I am called:Fang
The person who controls me is:jerron_silversun
To the scientists I was known as #:42387
I have lived for approximately:18
I am a:male
I was experimented with a:cobra
I can:takes a giant cobra form, lightning reflexes, venom, scales resistent to bullets,health regenration
I live in cell #: 106
In my life I have: Basicaly born in the labs he as raised to be a weapon of desert warfare to be droped behind enemy lines and destroy as much as he could hes loyal to afew of the sceintest mainly to the one he sees as his father hes often forced to spar with other subjects similar to him to find the superior warrior

I am called: Leafer
The person who controls me is: Zrgal
To the scientists I was known as #: 00012
I have lived for approximately: 19
I am a: Male
I was experimented with a: Fox gen that has mutated Leafer into that of a huminoide Foxe hyrbrid.
I can: Run, jump, sneak, and surprisingly talk like a fox.
I live in cell #: 191
In my life I have: One day it was blessfull, the other a nightmare...at least that was what Leafer would say to the younge ones who had just arrived. The truth about it was that his only image was of a mountain over looking a small town, Fort Oxe which was at the foot of a mountain in colorodo. then it was all hell, the doctors told him he was three when he was taken for research that was all he knew.

Last edited by Noski on Fri 19 Feb - 0:32; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 13:06

A scream echoed throughout the nearly empty hallways of the semi-dark facility. The unholy sound was blood curdling. The sickening sound was enough to make the strongest people's toes curl. Could make almost anyone gag. Almost anyone. Except for the "people" in the facility, who were so used to the sound, that it did not bother them.

Shahara was one of these people. Though like the others, she wasn't exactly human. She was an experiment. Her call number was #39731. She was located in cell #014. The cells were small. Each was an eight by eight box with nothing more inside it than a bed and a "personal" toilet. It was like a jail cell. Though the inhabitants have long since lost any sense of privacy. It would be foolish not to. Nothing was sacred. Nothing was free. They all had a price to pay.

Shahara opened her eyes slowly as the scream woke her from sleep. They no longer bothered her. She had been hearing them for approximately eleven years now. Slowling uncurling her body from the fetal position, she sat up in bed and closed her eyes. There was no use looking around. Nothing changes. Nothing ever would.

A deep, dull pain coursed through her body in time with the blood pumping through her veins. No. Nothing changed. She rubbed her arm where a large bruise marred her pale skin. Only a few things changed. Every week, and once a month, they injected her with special serums that made her the way she was. But one of these days. She was going to make it stop...
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 15:58

Fang opened his eyes to a pitch black room as his eyes adjusted picking up the guards body heat they where wearing tactical gear and carrying nightsticks wearing night goggles and the sound of a voice filled the room and the ran towards him swinging hedroped down swipeing his leg across tripping afew of them then grabed the nightsticks they carried as he doged thier swings takeing down as many as he could til just afew remained it wasnt long before thier was just a pile of guards on the floor the lights turned on and a scientest entered the room "very good 42387..and they are all still alive to..."

Fang dropped the nightsticks and glanced at the man "its as you requested is it not?...when are you going to make a challange for me instead of you proorly trained chimps here.."

the man laughed "well only afew more trials and you will be ready for a field test and off you go out of the box your used to"
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 17:48

"It's this one. Number 39731."

Shahara awoke to the voices outside her cell and the click of the lock turning. Instintively she jumped up onto her bed and crouched, one hand on the mattress with her legs bent under her. She growled, baring her teeth at the guards that walked inside. They chuckled. "Come now sweetie. Don't want to get hurt do you?" one asked, tapping his nightstick against the opposite palm of his hand. She snarled.

"Come quietly or else." The guard said taking a step forward. He thought he was prepared for anything.

Shahara transformed and lunghed at him. Her jaws closing around his neck as his arms came up to defend himself a little too late. Letting go she lunged at the other. But was cut short. She yelped as she felt to a heap on the floor in her human form. A thouhsand volts of electricity running through her body. Lifting her up they carried her to an enclosed room and dropped her inside. Giving her a small shot to help reduce the effects of the shock they left her inside. Locking the door and dimming the lights to total blackout.

Once she regained control of her body again, she looked around. Transforming into her wolf form, her eyesight adjusted to the darkness. Giving her a black and white view of the room. And she realized almost immediately. She wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 18:07

Fang was sitting on his knees in the oppsite of the room his eyes closed listening to the world around him as he heard the door latch and the sound of scuffling in the distance folloed by the sound of the door latching again as a Voice over the room speaker spoke "trial 114 and 106 running thermal recording"

Fang opened his eyes seeing a heatpost in the corner and stood up ready to fight as he paced back and forth on his side of the room waiting for the other subject to attack
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 18:22

Shahara's ears went back almost immediately, becoming plastered to the back of her head as she looked ahead at the form in front of her. It looked human. But if she knew this place she knew it was not. Her nose scrunched up as she sniffed the air, soon baring her teeth and growling. Walking quickly along the wall she kept her eyes on him as she slowed down and neared.

Coming to a stop she crouched low and snarled, her eyes taking in all the details of the "human" before her. He head lowered she took a step forward and growled, baring her teeth once more.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 18:33

fang smiled looking at it as he shifted into a large snake big enough to swallow her whole as he hissed at her and lunged at her with quick speed and started to attempt to curl around her and constrict
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 18:42

Snarling she spun and twisted, unable to avoid him. So instead she twisted her body and clawed at his slithery form. Baring her teeth once more she struck at his head, going for his eyes.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 18:48

as soon as he noticed she was going for his eyes he closed them and he shifted back to his human and punched at her side fighting her til he was able to kick her off of him he pushed himself back up to his feet and hissed at her ready for her to make her move he wasnt sure if his orders where to the death or to knockout the other subject
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyWed 17 Feb - 23:58

Snarling she began to circle him. Her teeth bared and her nose scrunched up, her ears still back against her head. Suddenly she lunged at his legs, biting down hard on the back of his ankle as hard as she could and bracing her legs, her tail raised high.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyThu 18 Feb - 0:06

they countinued to figure for hours when finalky the buzzer rang and the scintest voice was heard over the intercom "trails over subjects...stand down now.." imediatly Fang stoped fighting he stood there breathing heavily as the lights in the room turned on and he laughed seeing a wolf standing there
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyThu 18 Feb - 16:58

Shahara growled visciously when she heard him laugh. Her legs braced apart she looked him up and down, waiting for him to attack again. When he didn't she relaxed slightly and shifted into her human form. She narrowed her eyes as she looked him up and down in the light. "Who are you and what was this about," she asked, a slight growl in her voice as she stepped cautiously.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyThu 18 Feb - 23:51

Fang looked over at the girl he foundit hard to belive she lasted as long as she did and looked over at the door for the scientest to come in "im like you....and they are testing your strenght wich i have to say was rather impressive for a girl.."
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 0:03

"What was the point of testing my strength? Isn't it enough to be poked and prodded nearly every day? What else will they do to me? To everyone else?" she asked, her voice rising as she bared her teeth and took a step forward. She heard the door open behind her and spun around snarling.

Shifting her form she lunged as a wolf at the scientists as she did before. This time she just knocked the first down and went for the second. She could smell the guards not too far from where she stood so she did not wait once she knocked them both down. She ran for it. Making her way quickly down the halls, her claws tapping repeatedly against the hard concrete floor.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 0:11

over the intercom a voice spoke instructing Fang to get her he wasnt sure if this was apart of the training or if it was real but without question he ran out the door and down the hall after her knocking the guards chaseing her out of the way to not slow him down til as he chased her until he was close enoughb he lunged for her
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 0:42

Spinning on her heel she spun and snapped, snarling as she attacked whoever had approached her from behind. Biting into flesh she bit down as hard as she could as she used her back legs to jump into the person behind her and knock him down.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 0:53

he felt the wolf knock him back to the floor and tried pushing her off she bite down hard on his arm as he dug his fingers into he r fur gripping her with the other hand and swung her against the concrete wall swinging her hard against it trying to get her to let go of him meanwhile the guards where closeing in on them
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 1:07

Shahara let out a yelp as she hit the wall. Shaking her head she growled viciously, her eyes shining as she lunged again, going for his neck, her claws digging into his shoulders as she snapped her jaws
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 1:20

after her grip released his arms he used it to keep her snapping jaws away from her head as he struggled to keep her at bay soon a strange quiet sound was heard and he saw a tranqulizer dart hit her in the neck and another strange sound and he felt a pain in his neck then passed out
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 528953

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 9:54

“Leafier…Leafier? Wake up!” Someone said, a female voice, something almost like wind to Leafier. His ears perked up, and he slowly woke up to the same cell he had always lived in. “leafier…thank god you’re awake…” a female human said. Her hair was black, and she wore the same clothes that the rest of the prisoners were wearing…rags. “You’re birthday is coming up…you know what that means right?” The female said, tears coming down her eyes. No one ever made it to age twenty in that place…they were always dragged down the hallway kicking and screaming… right on the hour they were brought here…that was how they were determined. “ don’t remind me Clair” leafier said, walking over to the dirty sink that acuminated his room…somewhat a gift for his mutation…it had been permanent so to celebrate they gave leafier a somewhat dirty sink for his cell, he washed out his eyes.

“I’m just worried Leafier...You’re the eldest here…you’ve always given us conceal when others could not.” Leafer took his head out of the sink, shacking the water off his face he sat down on his concrete bed. “I’m not planning on dyeing here Clair… If I make it…I will come back for you all.” Iron bars creaked loudly as the sound of heavy boots echoed off the walls of the cells. “ cant be…” Leafier said in disbelief…where they taking him early. They passed the other cells, 189…190…191. They stopped, the guards looking in the cell of leafier. “What is the occasion…Is it party time already?” Leafier said in his sarcastic manner. “You know the drill… turn around so we can place the cuffs on you.” Leafier turned around and placed his hand behind his head, the men placing the cuffs on him, and escorting him out of the room…and down the hallway. He entered a white room, and was put down into a chair, right across from his master…or scientist, it was still the same deal to everyone, and no one was free here. She had black hair pulled back into a pony tail. Here white glassis full of mist so Leafier could not see her eyes, though he was shore they where black like the death in this place.

“Subject…12…how was your day?” she had asked, this being the twelve hundredth time she had asked him that. Leafier was considered lucky to have a master that actually was nice, though he didn’t know if she cared for his feelings, or if it was an evaluation. “Same time…same place…same feelings for it.” Leafier responded, obviously conferrable sitting there in that chair. “ you’re birthday is coming up…what are your feelings of that?” this question had been unusual, because he had no idea what laid beyond that one door… all he knew was that they did not like where they were going. “ would it be right to say that I wish I was three years younger.” Leafier said, leaning forward in his chair and putting his hands on the desk, the cuffs completely off. She paid that no hede, it wasn’t the first time he had done it.

“12 I’ll be honest with you… what goes beyond that door…will probably surprise you, even frighten you…we had thought about keeping you here for another three years…” oh the irony, leafier thought. “ but it is against our code here…so you will have to do what the rest have done before.” The scientist pressed a button that signaled she was done with Leafier. “ you are my most prized experiment…we were able to find away to make you’re Dna structure stay together without the need of more needles…but today will be my last day with you…good bye Leafier” and with that something had hit the base of leafier’s neck, and the world finally went dark.
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 22:23

Shahara whimpered as the first dart hit her shoulder. Immediately slowing down her metabolism and forcing her to shift back into human form. Weakened, she collapsed on top of Fang's immoble form. As she began to push herself up the second dart hit, leaving her unconscious.

Several hours later she awoke with a start, a weight held her down. Trying to move her arms she realized she was under restraint. Her wrists and ankles were strapped down to a metal table. She started to panic, she began to tug against her holds and bucking. She could hear voices but she didn't concentrate on them. She wanted to get loose. Calming herself down she tugged at one restraint with all her strength. The leather creaked against the pressure but did nothing more. She was screwed. Now she could only wait to find out what they were going to do to her.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 22:53

the doctors came in the room and one had a needle "the female gave us some trouble im giving her more suppresant run another test on her" he said looking at her "sweet girl go ahead and resist all you want" he injected her with something that didnt knock her out but paralysed her
Back to top Go down
Noski

Noski

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) EmptyFri 19 Feb - 22:58

Because of Shahara's high metabolism, the injection did not paralyze her but instead made it harder for her to move, making her extremely tired and drowzy. Moving her head from side to side she groaned. "No...no..." she said, her body relaxing agianst her will, not obeying any of her commands. "What do you want from me?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)   Unholy Things (Open and Accepting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy Things (Open and Accepting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next