Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533794

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyWed 19 May - 14:08

"... Ociri... Lye... Take this, there is a general store just down the street, pick up some groceries, we are not going to eat Sil out of house... apartment and home... So pick up some grocieries.. we will need bandages and stuff to help Brandons burns... needles and fishing line... salt... we will need that too... Also grab some pizza we will be here for a while... and get what ever else you think we could need. Rexus.. I think you should maybe go too... I want some time to talk to Sil alone." Shea explained handing over her wallet with a large wad of cash inside. There was no ID's cards or anything else, just cash. There had to be a good $500 plus cash inside.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 528953

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri 21 May - 7:16

"Bad things happen when people leave the barrier..." Rexus said, taking her wallet... he tightend his gloves as if expecting trouble to start as soon as he walked out of that door. " i'll respect you're wishes Shia..." Rexus walked out of the door and waited for everyone to.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySat 22 May - 1:03

Ociri sighed at the thought of going back out into the rain after just starting to get warmed up he suffered the same dislike to the cold as any snake would he watched the exchange and took a mental note of all the requests and walked over to the door "alright we will hurry back..dont cause any trouble.." he left and started towards the store
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 11:08

Rexus wasnt to fond of being out in the rain. His Tail bristled in agitation and it was practically hard to concel the thing..it had a mind if it's own! Still despite all of this Rexus was glad that it was dark A) and B) that the rain actually helped concel it despite it's constant moveing.

Rexus walked beside Ociri and helped carry the items,expeccialy the big ones. The store clurks raised an eyebrow at this but Rexus just explained that he used to live on a farm and that this...this was nothing compared to lifting hay-stacks which they nodded there approvals. Lye walked with them too, though she contiantly dissapeared and reapeared out of the blue...stores like these where fun for her because again to her they where a big sign that said PLEASE SHOPLIFT HERE!! Lye knew what she was doing and the store clurks had no clue that she had stollen fourty dollars of food.

Rexus smiled at Ociri. “this has bad Idea written all over it...Where outside the barrier where Demons can get too us...not to mention Garrien will have probelly found a host by now...” Rexus shifted his feet and looked out the window...Rexus had a bad feeling about all of this.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 11:45

Ociri walked with him he also felt uneasy but knew enough not to let it get to him "leave the troubles to worry about til thier here with us my friend...and it is true..garrion probably has retaken a form but if we need to...i will kill him" he said looking at his reflection in the store window
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri 28 May - 16:32

"and end up like Brandon...I'd rather not" Rexus said smiling. "besides if we are to fight him...then It will be we, not a you, nor an I, not even a him or her, but a we." rexus said smiling. He dropped the things on the counter and the clerk raised an eyebrow. " I grew up on a farm gessh...this stuff is nothing compared to haystacks.."
"yeah but Haystacks look so light..." now it was Rexus's turn to raise an eyebrow..the next thing was to be expected...he burst out laughing...Rexus paid the clerk and picked up the items again. "yeah...a single strand is light as a feather...but a whole pile..that's another story." Rexus shifted the load and began to walk to the door.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySat 24 Jul - 14:16

Shea sat down down next to Sil and they talked, she explained to him the full situation and he listened with a rather curious expression on his face. "You also understand though that if the darkened full takes over, he will turn into a monster... and then the Armlet will have to drain his life completely to kill him... If it gets to the point, the only thing that will sit him free is to kill him before it happens.. Each time he uses the armlets power it will make it worse.. and every time he fills him self with negative energy it will make it worse.." Sil explained once more. Shea nodded. "I know but I will try to find a way. If he is the boy that Kon speaks of he will be one of the best chosens there is... or he will be the worse... But he spoke of another who will save the worlds. Not a boy but a girl... of same blood line.. I think.. Brandon here is only a temporary keeper of the armlet... I think the real chosen is supposed to be his sister Marrie.. but she is too young... So the armlet has chosen him..." Shea explained and sighed. "You still believe those prophecies? Kon is old... He can no longer forsee the possible events of the future any more... Half of what he says is jsut ramble..." he argued. "I know... but... alot that he said as twisted as it may seem, things have so far came true... I need to protect the boy as it was my promise to Dash... the old Dash.. not the spirit that says he is Dash... that Dash is different... he not the same Dash I once knew... I need to protect him, and help him get Marrie soul back... If Marrie is suposed to be the true welder of the Wolf Armlet, and the one who will change the worlds, then we need to make sure she lives... There jsut so much happening right now Sil.. I wish.... I just do not know what to do any more..." She said, and Sil reached over and hugged her. He suddenly no longer appeared human, and was now a Leopard man. "You know you look better in your true form Silvian..." Shea smiled. Silvian nodded with agreement. "yes but the others may not understand. So it is best if i stay appearing human for a while.' He said and was back to a human form.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Nov - 16:04

Lye did not stick around in that store. Nor did she feel like being out in the open. But the rain made it hard to stay outside. Her fur was wet, her clothes . . . messed up and drenched beyond belief. She waited inside the apartment. “ the fools better get here soon.”

Rexus smiled as he carried all of the groceries. “ i'll see you at the apartment.” Rexus called to Ociri?
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri 5 Nov - 0:13

"So Lye.. where is the others?" Shea asked, seeing as lye had returned with no one else.

"Shea!!! The Boy is gone!!!" Silvian came in running from the other room. At some point Silvian had gotten up and Leaped out the window into the cold rain. "What!?" she ran into the room and indeed he taken off.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyThu 11 Nov - 11:49

Lye ran into the room, standing right beside Shea. “ that boy. . . If he wasn't a chosen I would throttle him!”

Rexus walked into the room, the bag of grocers now sitting on the kitchen table. “why is everyone just looking at the bed?”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 0:23

"Where did he go? Where could he possibly go?! That damn boy!.. The Lost ones... they will be drawn to him as long as he in a depressed state... Damn it.. stay here... or come with it... what ever.." Shea shouted and ran out the apartment door and out side into the cold rain. Sil stood there slightly bewildered.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySun 20 Feb - 22:59

Brandon did not do anything replace this time around. He stood there in the cemetery in the cold rain looking down at a grave. It was his fathers. "Here lies Yugo Galagar. Father and Husband"

Shea managed to found him by sensing his presence. She sighed relieved he wasn't doing anything reckless for a change and walked up behind him.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 9:03

Rexus had tagged along, again his scenses where telling him to not forgo the safty of the circle. . .but it didnt feel right to just stand there, after all, Rexus just wanted to help. It didnt take long for Shea to find him, and it didnt take long for Rexus to feel his anger building up. "you idiot" Rexus said, useing his armlet to creat a protective circle around them. "Never, and I mean never, forgo a protective circle." Rexus flared. " And to walk away without telling people were you where. Do you want to give us a heart atack. . . You got me so worried with that stunt."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 1:08

"I just wanted to see my father.... if it was the last time..." Brandon explained going down to his knees at his fathers grave. Shea sighed and placed a hand on Brandons shoulder. But it was not too long after there was the sound of clapping. Brandon quickly stood up and at same time Shea did, they turned around to meet the gaze of who it was that clapped, but they already knew who it would be. There standing by them was Garrion in his new Host, with two demon minions beside him in there true demonic forms. "I guess I do not need to remind you as of why I am here.. however... I just recently figured out who the book keeper is... and I would very much like to get the book." He explained. Shea growled. "You wont be getting Brandon... but the book... I have no idea what your talking about." Fangs grew and claws came out.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 11:09

Rexus starred at Garrion, knowing full well who was in the body. Poor soul was probably in a very dark place. Pressed back into the shadows with no idea of where he was. “You will never find it!” Rexus yelled, knowing full well what he was talking about. When Ociri had fought that demon . . . it had mentioned how Ociri was the keeper of it. Why is this book so important? Rexus would ask Ociri later. . . but right now Garrion was the problem.
Rexus poured his will into the armlet, The barrier now visible to all as a soft red shield, the energy that it admitted would have forced most evil spirits away. . . but He knew it would do nothing for Garrion. “It has been destroyed!” Rexus lied.
‘Dame it Ociri, we are in deep shit now.’
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 12:32

"Oh no, you cant destroy the book... As long as the soul of the Demon God lives, the book can not be destroyed... And that will, that soul.... I now know for certain.... is inside that boy! He holds the sleeping soul of the Demon God! The Grand Demon!" Garrion explained with amusement. Brandon was slightly bewildered but he had bigger things to be concerned about, and that was killing Garrion and getting his sister back. Shea had already figured that was the case with the dark power that seemed to be dormant in Brandon. Garrion knowing of this knowledge only confirmed it with her.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyThu 3 Mar - 13:21

Rexus now understood . . . or at least he partially did. His fox ears twitched with agitation, and his gloved hands clenched. “There is no way you are getting your hands on him and the book!” Rexus yelled at Garrion, charging up the armlet and fireing a mixed blast of energy at Garrion. “Eat this!” his haste completely undermining the fact that it could easily hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySat 5 Mar - 0:56

Garrion...you have no buisness here..why dont you go climb back under that rock where you belong you will never get the book..the guardian is dead and lost with him is the secret of the books location..." Ociri watched Rexus attack to see the result
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:16

Garrion laughed and turned into a black mist that dispersed as Rexus attacked and he reapeared Infront of Ociri. "Ah yes... you are the one I been waiting to talk to... You say the one who is the keeper of the book is dead... however... how can he be dead... when he stands before me?" Shae looked at him with surprise. She wondered how Garrion knew. The only other person who knew was that Ociri was the keeper aside from her and Ociri was.... but it couldn't be... She wondered to her self, Was Sheba alive? "And your not the only one who lives Ociri... She lives as well..." Garrion explained handing to Ociri a very old locket. A Locket that belonged to a human woman from such a very long time ago. The only human that Loved Ociri, and her name was Sheba. Until that rainy night a few thousand years ago, she disappeared, thought to be dead.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySat 5 Mar - 1:41

"you lie...shes dead..i know shes dead i would have senced her...your mind trick wont work on me you overpowered demonic flea...you mention her again and i swear i will rip you to shreds i dont care how powerful you are" Ociri saw the locket his arm twitched as he fought the urge to grab it telling himself it was a trick garrion would stop at nothing
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptySun 6 Mar - 13:29

Rexus watched, unable to do anything. He was standing next to Ociri, trying to back him up. . . to look intimidating. It was hard to do that when you where the smallest one there. Rexus knew Ociri had the book, though its importants was shadowed. . . but who was the girl that Garrion talked about? was she important to Ociri? Rexus couldnt stand Garrion. No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!

His armlet twitched, rage was clouding his scences. Rexus wanted nothing more than to kill him. " you leave ociri alone!" Rexus yelled, throwing a energy charged fist at Garrion, hopeing to get the locket away from Garrion. . . or rather hopeing to send Garrions snide smile flying with his head.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 14:21

Once again Garrion turned into black mist and the energy shot by Rexus went towards Ociri instead. "You need to try harder... your tactics are rather poor." Garrion teased.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 17:43

Rexus was on the move again. His smal younge body moveing faster then a bullet, his eyes moveing to diffrent locations, tracking the mists location. Garrion was toying with Rexus. . . thats what Rexus would come to beleave after he came to his scenses. . . So clouded was he that he completly overlooked Ociri and any possible damage that might have been done.

Rexus was out of the protection of the circle, both his body and mind where exsposed to the bare elements of both the natural world and the Either. Rexus's hair flarred red, and his hat fell off from his head, exsposing his Fox like ears to the world. His hands where charged with both his natural powers and the armlets own rage.

~~~

Lye watched from a distance. Her armlet humming and vibrating. Lye was agitated. . . so much action, so much Violance. But The armlet told her to wait. . . to be patiant. Lye wasnt a patiant person. . . she was all action. Lye's hands twitched around her laser pistol. Her energy sword remained di-activated. . . how much energy was left in them?

And the boy? what was his name again? Rexus. Lye could see a trap in waiting, Rexus was fighting his way into a trap and Lye would do nothing about it. Was the boy blind? Or was he plain stupid?
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 21:20

Ociri doged the blast as he stood in a defensive stance from garrion and started backing away from them as he hissed at them
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 12:27

This time Garrions Minions where tracking Rexus movement and waited for the right moment to attack him. At this point any attempt for him to come near Ociri or Garrion, these demons will not hold back and attack at first chance.

"That scent.. can you smell it.. Its fresh... and the aura so beautiful... It radiates off of this necklace.. This I asure you can not be mimiced and you know it! I will be willing to give her back for the Book.. as for Brandon the Dark Seed I been looking for.. He will come to me on his own.. however... the book if you don't mind... I will give you back your preasious innocence girl... Take the necklace... that is a freebe to insure to you... she is very much alive... and I very much do have her... I have always had her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next