Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 528953

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyMon 8 Feb - 13:30

Rexus flew back when the dark energy hit him, but that didn’t stop him for Rexus landed on his feet, his head throbbing again. Rexus looked ahead of him, seeing that the demon had left…if it was a demon. It left rexus little time to ponder. Then an idea popped in his head…rexus could cut him off…but that required him to use rika’s abilities again. Rexus took off out of the front of the store, his chosen abilities activating as well as Rika’s sword power fusing together. ((red vamp)) Rexus immediately disappeared and reappeared right next to ociri. Both holy and demonic energy resonating from Rexus.

“nice friend you’ve got there ociri” Rexus said through the armor, his voice both holy and demonic. “what’s you’re next trick mate…any person can summon that much dark energy at once...let me guise…teleportation or maybe another demon summoning…”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 533794

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 1:11

"You are a fool if you believe that. Not just any one can teleport as you say, Energy has nothing to do with it child. And Summoning Demons.. pitiful.. No ordinary person is capable of such a thing. Human or demon... What I am trying say foolish child, is that you know nothing but only assumptions. If you are a chosen you should ask your spirit were its power comes from. Ociri of Shalarada knows.. Dont you.. Lets put it this way, You use seem to use your power of the Armlet freely and unlimited.. but you dont understand that the energy doesn't come out of nothing. A price is made whether you are aware of it or not. " Switching back from Rexus over back to Ociri. "As I was saying... You had gaurded the book long enough Ociri... but now that Garrion has awoken the Council of Demonlords feel that its presence in this world puts a danger to everything... You should know.. That Darkguinose is also aware of the books presence as well as Garrions.. No doubt he will be coming to you next as long as you have the book.. As darkguinose after all, is just as power hungry as Garrion."
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 533383

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 1:33

Ociri kept his eyes glued to Ragnagon not careing what Rexus was dong as he placed a hand on the case he stored in the case "though i know its not ment with good intentions i admire your concern but i was assined to protect the book and i have become very good at it and i dont care if every free soul in any world is after it i will protect it until im dead..."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 3:05

"Not meant with good intentions? Why do you treat your own kind as dark evil beings. Just because I am a demon lord, does not make me the enemy of this world or the next. You and I share a common foe.. Garrion... Now that I know you are the keeper of the book, I will continue to keep a eye on you... But miss up weakling, and I will make sure to snag the book.. You seem to forget that our world is just as much danger... worse since the Cataclysm..." Ragnagon grunted and then vanished into burning fire, that the died leaving nothing not even ash.

Meanwhile."Izzie where is he!?" Shea had woken up feeling something in her gut telling her something was wrong. They had Brandon locked up in a room upstairs in the abandoned church but now his presence had gone. She was aggravated at the realization that Brandon was determined to throw his life away so easily.... Up stairs were he was kept he had managed to make a hole in the wall of the room and escaped. What disturbed her is the fact she could tell that the power used to do such a thing was not the power of the armlet. "Lady Shea.. it would seem that the boy is only jsut learning about his dark power... If Garrion realizes who the really is, he will have one out of the three nessary keys to awaken his fallen god..." Izzie explained standing next to Shea who stared out the hole that Brandon had made.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 3:37

Ociri watched as Ragnagon dissapeared for some reason being called weakling hit a nerve but shook his head thinking weather he was good or bad it was still his duty to protect the book and he wasnt going to let anything change that as he turned and looked at Rexus then down at the case and sighed he knew Sheba was lost to him and how he wanted to see her face again besides the hauting images in his mind but started to wonder what if? "i think it would be best if we went our seprate ways friend as long as i carry this my liife is in danger and the only reason ive lived this long is cause of solitude" he started walking past Rexus
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 11:51

The armor disperced back into the sheath, as the sword entered its holding place. Rexus turned around and placed a hand on Ociri, looking as if he where the aduilt. “ Ociri…I may not be an adult yet in you’re eyes, but I’m not a foul as to not see that there is more to that…something that is and has been troubling you…I am you’re friend ociri…you can tell me anything…that’s what friends are for…” Rexus pulled his hand off of ociri’s…he lost his grandmother two thousand years ago, though it was probably nothing compared to Ociris,

“Ociri...i’ve known you for a long time now…but death doesn’t leave us all, sometimes it follows in our deepest nightmares…but we can do nothing to change it…even when we look back and see a knife comeing for a loved one…even if you toss in bed thinking you could have saved them thinking what if I had grabbed the katana in time could I have …the truth is you couldn’t, but that doesn’t mean you cant learn from it…it’s why I fight somedays ya know…my grandmother had been murdered some years ago…” Rexus looked down at the ground his hands clenched. But then his head shot up. “but I desided to learn from it…I desided to train my body in so many ways so that my friends and loved ones wouldn’t die from my mistake…that is why I have kept this sword for so long.” Rexus starred hard at Ociri, fire and determination could be seen in the young teen’s eyes. “ my Grandfather was Rexus Venial Revask a time warrior…my grandmother Luna Akalive Revask…and by the gods I will fight with you even if you do not…I don’t care if there is danger involved with the task…like it even matters, all I care about is seeing my friend happy again.”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 14:00

Ociri stopped and listened to Rexus speak he knew why but it seemed weird hearing so much wisdom coming from such a young person and nodded "thank you...i am sorry for your loss..ive spent many many yeares traveling alone...it will take time to get used to this..i would be glad for your help maybe haveing someone else around will come in handy" he stood there for awhile thinking then turned and started walking down the Alley "i need to hide this again....thiers a old church about 3 blocks down"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 14:12

"That boy is going to get him self killed... Damn it were could he have gone... He knows not to try the Jicrow building again... or does he? Damn it..." Shea sighed and then took a step out from the church to think.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 15:04

Ociri walked with Rexus down the street the whole time keeping alert this was the first time Ragenagon had ever confronted him for the book and didnt know how long it would be before he tryed something he stopped at a market and bought a bottle of Vault and took a drink and kept walking telling Rexus some minor details about this city he then stopped across the street from the old church then started walking towards it
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 15:32

“hey…it’s not like I always get the sharp side of the blade…demons do to” Rexus smiled and walked beside Ociri, all the while he was listening to ociri’s tales of the city. Rexus bought a coke, and some bread. “ you know Ociri…maybe this chosen thing isn’t bad after all…at first I was terrified, because the first time I used it wings sprout out from my back, and trust me, the last thing you want is to actually feel the wings ripping through you’re skin…but now I think I’m used to it.” Rexus stopped at the church, his eyes widened as the falcon spirit seemed to perch right on top of the cross, scratching and poking the spot signifying something more ‘significant’ Rexus ran up to ociri, relising that ociri was already on his way to the church.

“hey Ociri” Rexus said finally catching up to him “ there is something in there ociri…something important…so the falcon tells me”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 16:36

Ociri looked over at Rexus but kept walking "its a church of course its important...and it would be the last place they would look" he countined on to the church
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 16:39

"Ociri... It has been a while. " Shea said approaching him, but ignored Rexus. Izzie although fallowed exiting the church. "Why have you come here Ociri? Are you too aware of Garrions return?" She asked. She did not notice that he carried with him the book.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 16:44

"Shea?...what are you doing here?..." he stoped and seen izzie as well "yes its been brought to my attention Garrion has returned i was confronted by Ragenagon...but why are you two here?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 17:24

"Ragn...agon... He.. here? In this world?" Shea looked suddenly sad for a moment. She used to be good friends with Ragnagon but they eventually parted ways. It in fact in Ragnagons mind that Shea had betrayed him. But that was another story entirely on its own. "This is were I live.. And this is Izzie..." She pointed to the man in the white suit and hat. Any demon would recognize Izzies energy right off the bat as a Angel.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 17:45

Ociri stopped and listened to her thinking as she spoke thinking perhapes this wasnt the best place to hide the book as he nodded "not even a hour ago ran into him...." he looked over at Izzie "nice suit.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 18:03

"Look Ociri. Maybe you can help us. There is a boy named Brandon.. he... Dash's blood line... You know what that means... He holds the power of darkness.... One of the three necessary keys to releasing the Grand Demon.. Garrion doesn't know.. but i'm sure he is beginning to suspect. He ran off on us and we need to get him back before he does something reckless. He has the Spirit of the white wolf with him.. but he has yet to understand its potential power let alone the uncontrollable Power of Darkness. Will you help us? I thought alot about it, and I think I know were he went. He is going back to Jicrow Labs... to go after Garron.. And you understand what that means... The DLN are involved... So will you help? " Shea asked. Izzie only went "Hmf.." to the nice suit comment.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 18:14

Ociri looked over at the church then back at Shea and sighed "you know i have my own task...however...i will help you as much as i can...you want me to go find the boy?" he took another drink then put the bottle in his case
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 18:31

"Get in. Izzie will drive... I hope you are ready for this.." Shea explained as Izzie opened the back door to the Car to allow them access. "May I ask who your friend is Ociri?" Referring to Rexus.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 18:38

Ociri climbed in the car and waited til everyone got in and started to drive "he is a chosen...we ment afew years back i showed him around the city..he is willing to help as well i trust him.." he watched the buildings going by and turned to Shea "why is this boy going to Jicrow?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 18:48

"Because this boy has a sister. Garrion has taken her... like.... what happened to Sheba...." Shea explained, knowing that bring her up was going to bring back sad memories. "The boys sister has been marked just as Sheba was, and he going to use her as the Vessel of darkness... That means all he needs left is The book and the power of darkness, but he doesn't know that the boy has that power." Shea explained as Izzie was now driving them through the city and finally came to a stop in a alleyway. From there they saw men loading up a large black van, with boxes, and objects hidden under tarps, but one she noticed was Marrie. She watched them load Marrie (Brandon's sister) into the van fallowed by Brandons Body and took off. She wondered though, were were they taking Marrie? Izzie continued to fallow the Van in pursuit, That eventually lead them to DLN Biolab Corperate building. It was the largest DLN building, and it had its own warehouse. "They got Brandon.. Damn it... That dumb boy... When I get him out im going toss his ass out into the Nexus if I have to... Recklace and stupid...." Shea then cursed.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 19:05

Ociri watched as they pursued the van as he thought to himself about Sheba again and he began haveing a flashback of the time he spent with her he cared about her just as much as she did him he began to feel somewhat at peice til the sound of the car door opened snaping him back they sat outside the building as he looked around at the others wondering if they noticed him zone out or not "uh....yah.."
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 19:40

After they watched them take Brandon and Marrie into the building Izzie quickly parked the car, and Shea quickly got out already plotting a way to get inside. "Any ideas?" Shea asked, knowing its going to be tough. "Maybe it will be easier if we jsut allowed our selves to get caught." Izzie suggested. "It is risky, but then we will be inside the building, and get a better insight as to what they are doing to Brandon."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 20:14

Ociri looked at them and then at the building "well not the greatest idea but i have to agree with izzie its the most direct approach on the probems...so if it is by all means ladies first" he gestured for shea to go first
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 20:32

Rexus looked at the two others…a demon and an angel that doesn’t make since…Rexus silently thought to himself, something in his brain clicked and rexus began to look down, not dareing to meet the others eyes, it was primal instinct. Ociri explaned who he was, which was nice for Rexus hadn’t spoken since he had met them.

Rexus entered the van and sat right next to ociri, closeing his eyes just for a second…next thing he new was a very dark room. The falcon seemed to circle a book, and as soon as rexus walked closer to it and was able to read the front pages the book floated and opened. “The demon book of shadows” the spirit of the falcon said, perched on Rexus’s shoulder. “Three key components are needed for ritual…to be able to summon Garrion.” Rexus reached out to the book but his hands fased right through it. “ Ociri…did you put a ward on it…” “no” the falcon said “the book doesn’t want you to read it…You will be able to…some day” the dark room regained color again, as rexus slowly awakened from his dream.

“hey…where are w… are you planning on entering that thing” Rexus said, his eyes staring right at the building. It wasn’t that it was scary looking…but the rumors about the place scared any man away from it. “ oh guys…you have a plan or something”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 EmptyTue 9 Feb - 20:50

((I am goign to explain a few things, One were in a Car not a Van. We are fallowing a Van that has Brandon and Marrie in it. Secondly, the Grand Demon and Garrion are two separate entities, Garrion isn't seeking the book to summon him self, that makes no sense. Garrion seeks the book and the other two components to resurrect the Fallen Demon God. FYI))

"How very gentleman you are Ociri.. you haven't changed at all..." Shea said rather sarcastically as she walked out from the car and entered the building with her bow summoned. She was going to make sure they drew attention so they could get captured. Izzie fallowed with a katana out. Immediately guards surrounded them with guns out and ready to fire. Not long afterward a man named Dr.Muzara who was dressed in a lab coat and held in his hands a technological device. "Gabriel says to take them to the 12th floor... He said he will deal with these intruders personally him self." He said and the guards immediately brought them to the 12th floor and placed them inside a room that was secured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next