Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 531883

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Dec - 19:20

he looks at rexus listening to him ramble on as he sat down on the chair and thought about that he was saying then watched him pass out "oooo kayyy"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 532294

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec - 13:35

William took both Marrie and Brandon to the cities, to head for Gabriels. On the way they passed the mirror glass building the same that was in Brandons nightmares. He realized fully that for once that was the first night in five years that he had a decent nights sleep, and no nightmare. But it left a bad feeling in his gut that something terrible was going to happen. What also sickened him was that the Mirror glass building was Gabriels "Jicrow inc"

Finally they were parked outside a large sky scraping apartment building, and Gabriel happened to have the entire top floor. Finally as they were now at the top floor and getting out of the elevator, they noticed many of the lights were broken, torn out of there sockets, or some were left hanging or dangling from the walls and ceilings still flickering. William quickly picked up a poll that was once apart of one of the tall Lamp stands, and held it in place as a weapon. They suddenly came to realize laying on the floor was crystal. William quickly dropped the pole with out thinking, and ran to her, and at that moment he became knocked out just like her. Brandon didn't know what had hit him.

Marrie Grabbed hold of Brandon tightly, he could tell she was scared to death, and he refused to allow anything to happen to her. "Marrie get out of here now! Run to elevator and find some one for help. Go quickly!!" "Im scared Brandon.." She cried and Brandon hugged her and then told her to go, and finally she ran to the elevator crying, and was gone.

Stepping out from the darkest side of the room was Gabriel. "It been a long time.. over 3000 years... My power has gone soft and weak.. but it will do for now.. That girl though.., she will make the perfect soul and vessle of a innocent child for my Lord and Master... she will become his elixir of resurrection..." he spoke and stepped forward passing Williams and Crystals bodies. "Oh dotn worry they are not dead... I need them... but.. for you... your jsut going to get in my way!" Gabriel said and stepped even closer to Brandon. He quickly used the pole that William had and hit Gabriel with it. It barely even phazed him.

Suddenly he found him self being held by the neck in the air hanging over the eldge of a flight of stairs that went down several stories that spiraled around. He was being held by Gabriel, which was in human stregnth. What ever Gabriel was, brandon know he was no longer human. What Brandon did not realize that in his back pack he still wore on his back, the Armlet that rested secretly there, was preparing.. but for what? "You sister Marrie has now been marked.. She is the only innocent child now that can resurrect my master... and another thing.. you assumed i was the only one here.... but i have minions.." Suddenly appearing as if out of no where, was Two monstrous figures of some sort, he couldn't make them out very clearly as he was choking to death as he was being held there over the edge. There in one of the figures arms was Marrie kicking and screaming, and burned into one of her hands was some form of mark. "Please... let her... go.." brandon pleaded, he had hoped she would be safe. "Oh no.. i do not think so.. and.. i grow tired of these games now.. so... be gone.. you are not needed in this world..." And at that he through brandon down, and felt him self falling, as he then felt his body hit several things on the way down. At last he was at the bottom, and some how falling from his back pack and laying next to him was the Armlet. Brandon wanted to scream and get up, but for soem reason he was paralyzed,. What he didn't know what he broke his neck, and his back in several places, and almost every bone in his body was broken from such a fall. By all rights he should be dead. All around him a pool of blood formed. And there standing next to him were the armlet was, was the white wolf.... not to be mistaken with the Grey wolf... this white wolf was something new.. peaceful and yet... wise and powerful. And some how.. familiar to Brandon.

Brandon attempted to choke out some words.. but everything grew dark.. and finally.. he woke up in a world of nothing but black around him. Just him and the white wolf.

"I am Coragem... I am the Armlet.. we have little time to explain these things.. but... time is little.... So here is what ill say.. you Brandon are the next in line of chosens.. your are near death which makes you soul vulnerable.. this is the best way for me to reach out to you right now in time of need. You are as good as dead and the moment i leave you will be dead as I am the only thing keeping you alive... I offer you my power, but you must understand that my power is not something to be abused.... You will learn more about me the moment you accept... I will channel some of my knowledge to you young Chosen... But it is my power that will keep you alive.. and... allow you to save your sister... But when you choose to accept.. your body will be completly healed but you will un able to live your life as you once could... You would put your mom at risk as well as the lives of many. You will be a warrior of light.." The white wolf explained known as Coragem.

"yes yes.. ill do what ever.. i jsut cant allow him to take my sister.." brandon pleaded. "I am afraid she is already gone... she is now a souless vessle.. but you can get her back... Gabriel is possed by a Demon Lord sealed for 3000 years but now free.. his power has weakened but it will be a matter of time when he can use its full potential again. " Coragem Explained. Brandon fell to his knees in the dark world and cried. "Marrie.. why.. why her?" "Because she is convenient... you brought her strait to him.. any young girl would have due him.. but.. she was convenient... and now that she is marked by the Shamen Talismen, she is the only one who can resurrect his lord and master now. The Demon God of Destruction..." Coragem explained. "Now do you accept!!?" He continued. "Fine.. yes.. yes I accept.. Anythign so I can save her!!" Brandon bagged. "Dont bag... your are a warrior of light now... and fate of your sister is in your hands... Be healed and restored... and my power be bestowed upon you... from blood and fate the pact has been made...." Coragem said and in a flash, brandon was now back on the floor of the stairs but, he felt no pain. He was no longer paralyzed, and there was no traces of him falling.. now blood what so ever. He was completely healed and on his arm... was... The Armlet.... He was.. Chosen of the White wolf now. He found his way back up the stairs but it was too late as the White wolf has said. There was no sign of Marrie, Gabriel, or the demons.. And even Williams and Crystals Bodies were taken. he wasn't sure what there was for him to do.. he wasn't sure were they would be now.. and he wasn't sure were to start his search.

But here is what is Certain... our story starts here.....

The Darkened Part One: Rise of the Fallen Demon God
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 527453

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec - 23:47

Rexus was in a deep sleep, snoring and drooling on the couch, his sword laid on the table top, right next to his bag, the sword seemed to glow into that of a small red light, but it didn’t release any energy, just the feeling of another life form in the building; not evil, but strange to say the lease. Rexus’s eyes fluttered open, though not in real life but rather inside a strange building. There stood Gabriel and Brandon, at first looking like good friends and then like sworn enemies. Rexus gazed at horror as a fight unfurled, and rexus getting only a glimpse of what Gabriel really was…a demon. Rexus stood there, like a ghost, he could do nothing. He pushed his body; bit his lip, but not a single movement echoed inside his body. The fight was over, the victor gabrial, holding Brandon over a window. Rexus looked to his side, trying to see an escape from the deathly vision, and perhaps he would have, if a falcon hadn’t been perched up on his shoulder. The bird too gazed at Rexus then back at the fight seen, it ending with Gabrial dropping him down that horrid drop. The falcon leaped off of Rexus’s shoulder and flew straight, cutting the world that surrounded him into a thick fog and back into his own conciseness.

Rexus’s eyes popped open, as Rexus hopped from the couch onto his feet. Beads of sweat had accumulated onto his brow, and Rexus takeing the book, fumbled with the pages to reach that one certain page, hoping to the gods that there wasn’t a new entry hoping that the dream he had wasn’t real, and when he turned the page expting an empty entry only turned out to be a message that had no date, no time, and no description, just a message. “BEWARE THE DEMONGOD, FOR HE HAS AWAKEND ” Rexus stumbled backward holding his head as if the information that he had gained was overwhelming, which it was to his spirit. Rexus turned around seeing ociri, he grabbed his backpack and strapped his sword. He then turned to look at Ociri. “I need you’re help Ociri...something has gone terrible wrong….I will tell you about it on the way towards Gabriel’s. …” Rexus walked over to the window that he had used to originally get into the house and opened it, and waited for Ociri.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jan - 13:25

Ociri grabs his gear and walked over to the window and looked at rexus "i suppose i can see you dont get yourself killed...lead the way kid" he climbed out and went down the fire escape to the alley
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jan - 13:44

After doing some wondering around, he was stunned to find out that Marries Body had turned up in a hospital. He had thought for sure that she was taken by Garrion, but learning this revelation, he quickly made his way to the hospital and found the room that Marrie was being kept in. As it turned out William and Crystal were too at the hospital, but unlike Marrie they didn't suffer from being comatose. He remembered what the Wolf had said, that he should remain dead to every one else. That being a chosen could put them at risk. But Marrie.. she was already harmed so greatly, her soul was some were else and her body was left there, in a permanent sleeping state until her soul can be recovered.

Brandon leaned over with both his hands together over Maries hospital bed, with head down, as if praying. It pained him so much to see her like this, she was only 13 years old and seeing her lifeless, killed him. He suddenly heard nurses coming, and he quickly lifted his head, and kissed his sister forhead, before leaping out the hospital window. He landed swiftly on the ground that was 3 storys beneath him, by using wind that created a air pocket to break his fall. He was slowly learning the abiltities hsi armlet offered to him. There standing in front of him was the Mysterius Grey wolf. He felt his armlet burn on his hand, as if the White Wolf was displeased to see the Grey Wolf. It stood next to sign that read "DLN owned Hospital. Making the world better, one patient at a time." DLN stood for Data Life Networks, They owned everything, hosptials, Clinics, to computers, machines, and cars. Basically a mircrosoft that owns everything. They even had there own news station DLN news.
"Your not the spirit of this armlet so what are you?" Brandon asked. He felt the armlet pulsate on his arm, like a stressed out heart beat. This always seemed to happen when the grey wolf was around. The grey wolf did not speak and ran off into a ally way. Brandon chose to chase after it, but when he got there the wolf was gone, and instead was a bloody paw print marked onto the building. Brandon touched it with his hand and then took a closer look at the building. It was a Jicrow company building. And some how, he could feel the presence of Gabrial.. or should he say Garrion... Was that grey wolf helping him?
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Jan - 22:13

Rexus jumped out of the window, landing on one of the buildings that stood twenty feet parallel from it. Rexus looked down at Ociri, and scaled the wall down, landing right next to him. “ we haven’t a single breath to lose pal…lets go and quickly!” and like the wind itself Rexus took off into the direction of the exact apartment building that Brandon fell off of. The smell of blood still present but faint. Rexus had his hand on his sword at all times; his ears seemed to perk out of his hat, and his tail to bristle. Rexus made his way to where Brandon was supposed to land, sure there was blood, but there was no body and no trace of it leaving either. “I cant since any demons…but there was one here alright…look up at the hotel and you can see where some one was killed… Gabriel...he isn’t human…at least not anymore. We need to head to the hospital; there are no bodies here so there likely taken away” Rexus said, again taking off into the direction of there prerogative.

Rexus’s armlet hummed a silent hum as he neared another chosen, and each step he took caused the armlet to hum even louder, once he reached the hospital the humming had stopped and a new since took over his mind, something unearthly and yet something felt attached…to attached. Rexus walked over to the front desk and pulled out his special force badge. “S.P.A, maim…any new victims of the city last night…especially one at a dark hotel.” The women’s face turned white at the mention of the S.P.A and she nervously handed over a few documents to Rexus. “Thank you maim...you’ll get a call soon” Rexus walked over to Ociri, taking a quick look at the documents before handing them to him. “They listed two people with sever engeris taken in last night…there where supposed to be three. One of them must have survived, and that means one of them is a chosen, for that person is walking around this building mourning those two… can you feel it, it feels like once own heart is being ripped into two…” Rexus closed his eyes and sighed, how could he stand by and watch the city turn to ashes, like a vampire in sun. The only cure that Rexus could think of was that of eradication and annihilation. Rexus opened his eyes, fox senses taking over his own eyes, seeing things in different perceptions. There he saw silent imps, running jumping and hoping around like children, smiling laughing and brandishing those hideous ugly teeth, others beating each other up for a rock. “Be careful…imps, there not dangerous but they aren’t friendly ether, just pay them no heed”
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 Jan - 12:14

Brandon entered the building, At first the door on side of the building was locked, but then just like that it was unlocked. It was as if the grey wolf had did it. He wondered who the grey wolf was, as the white wolf is the armlet, so were does the grey wolf fit in? Silvian felt the hunger of the armlet. He could sense demons in the building. More then that.. he could sense Garrion now, growing in strength withing Gabriele's body. He noticed right away the cameras and quickly ran to the elevator. Shortly after 2 guards were on there way, taking the stairs to get to Brandon as he waited for the elevator to rise; He was heading for the top floor, were he knew Garrions/Gabriele's office would be. There moment he got up, was two guards, waiting for him. Brandon wondered how they got up so fast. Then he noticed they too were possessed be a demon. They went to grab him, but Brandon figured out that he could feel energy, as well as manipulate it. Sparks flew from light bulbs and sockets, and electrical bursts came to his hands as he used to to jolt the guards away. But something was not right. This was too easy.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 Jan - 13:31

Rexus felt the disruption of energies all around him, and he couldn’t help but feel a little worried…the imps seemed to be getting agitated. “He is using the armlet… Ociri, this is bad…I feel…I feel a strong energy…stronger than the regular demons I’ve faced…” Rexus continued to walk forward, waiting and watching for something unusual, and “not” to his surprise something did happen. The lights flickered and burst into shards from over energy use. By then Rexus was already zooming down the hallways. The energy... that now dark and demonic energy seemed to get stronger, as if it was still growing, as if it was festering.

“Ociri!” Rexus called back. “Find an alternative route...take the demon by surprise!!” Rexus continued to run. Rexus turned the corner, three guards seemed to be standing there pointing guns at Rexus right as he turned the corner. “Long live the Arch Demon!!” They shouted before blasting there automatic rifles at him, with the intent to kill.

Rexus seemed to be gone, no trace of where he went…………
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan - 0:44

Ociri stopped and looked around then did as told and ran a diffrnt way finding his wayto the same destination as Rexus
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jan - 1:29

Brandon triggered the blade when he heard Hands clapping as Garrion approached him fallowed by two possessed guards. "Bravo... And I see... your a chosen now.. that explains why I couldn't find your body still in the stair well.. Tell me was the fall painful?" Garrion asked. "Shut up. I want my sister..." Brandon demanded. "Ah yes.. well your sisters body is under close observation at the hospital... As for her soul.. well lets just say she is off dreaming some where close to home.." He explained. "Grr. i didn't ask were she was I ordering you to give her back right now!!" Brandon demanded once more. "Ill think about it.. no... and that weapon of yours... that's nothing but toys to me..." Garrion lefted his hand up send a spiraly wave of black light/ demon energy at Brandon that pushed him backwards, and Brandon griped onto his head in pain as it gave him a massive head ach. "Ah" Brandon became surppised by Garrions surprised look. "How interesting... Only demons are able to absorb demon energy.. That should have did alot more then give you a head ach.. What exactly are you!?" Garrion asked. Just then the window behind broke open and came crashing into the room as they were was a woman with nearly black Blood red hair, in black clothes, and she had emerald cat like eyes. On her arm was armlet just like his, and that clearly meant that she was a chosen. She ran to Brandon and grabbed his arm tightly. "This way!" She said pulling him towards the stair well. Shortly after yet another person cam flying thought the window, only for a moment Brandon thought he had wings, but if he did they were not present any more. The man had long black hair, and wore a white suit and a white hat and he carried with him a one handed sword. He ran up to Garrion and held the blade towards Garrions. "This way!" the woman said and literally ripped Brandon out from the spot he was standing, with inhuman strength and agility. She pulled him to the stairs, and when she saw two gaurds (same ones that Brandon ran into before taking the elevator) were heading up, she stood on the railing and jumped down, taking Brandon with her. They fell strait down the center of the spiraling stair well. Brandon quickly thought air, and started forming a cushion of air, as he screamed in panic, as he did not expect to be pulled off a side of a stair well and fall. The image of him self falling off a stair well and nearly dyeing came to his mind and gave hi goose bumps, he never wanted to feel that again. Shea landed softly and gracefully to the very bottom, while Brandon took a bit of a painful crash, not enough to kill him as he had the cushion of air, but enough, to leave a nice bruise. "This way kid!" She lead him out side of the building into the back allys escaping through a fire exit. Shortly after the man in white suit suddenly appeared in front of them, and once again Brandon swore he had wings just a minute ago. "Whats going on!? I could have killed him.. I wanted my sister back! and then you come and take me away.. What gives!?" Brandon demanded rather pissed off.. "Just Shut up kid.. You would have died... and even if you used your weapon to kill him, you would have only Killed Gabriel his host, and then you would turn your own armlet against you... that is what happens when you kill humans with your armlet.. You dont want that kid.. Will find a way to save your sister later.. We need to get out of here now..." She said and looked to the white suit man. "Lady Shea.. The Car is that way.. We need to hurry as more possessed guards are on there way, and so are the police." The white suit man said. He had a elegant and feminine voice.. "Will go to the church... Izzie you drive.." Shea said, still holding tightly to Brandons wrist as she tugged him to a large black car, and shoved him into the backseat. Brandon noticed immediately that there was no door handle on the inside and that it was rigged so it could not be opened from the inside. Shea leaped into the passenger side, as Izzie took the drivers seat and took off. "Great.. im a chosen and im being kidnapped...oi.." Brandon grumbled to him self.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jan - 10:09

Rexus reappeared behind the possessed guards, a pair of strange silver metallic looking gauntlets where now on his hands. Rexus grabbed the guards by their collars of their jackets, and with severe force he slammed the guards down into the ground, knocking them out cold. “Tough luck waking up…demon” Rexus said before sprinting forward once more.
Rexus continued to follow the presence of dark energy, until he was able to pin point it to the main office aria…where Gabriel was. Rexus stopped right at the door, walking in to see Gabriel. This time, the spirit of the falcon was flying outside, as if it were telling him to jump.

“Sorry Mr. Gabriel for the harsh intrusion…” Rexus said holding up the special badge that allowed him to get this far. “Strange and unusual stuff has been happening lately…now dought you have heard of demons…” Rexus continued as if nothing had happened. Even though he sinced Gabriel’s…”other”…self, he already knew that he wasn’t any match for him. The Falcon dived down the building; to other eyes it was invisible. But to him…only to him, he was able to see it perfectly. And the falcon had been telling Rexus to jump. “Well...time to go Mr.gabriel” Rexus said before running and jumping off the tall tower of a building. The air rushed through his hair, like a wind tunnel, it was terrifying…and it wouldn’t be the last time that happened, for Rexus’s back let out a painful crack that sent pain coursing through his body. Wings ripped through Rexus’s back, and instead of crashing into the ground, he hovered over it. wings flapping like he was an angel

The falcon circled the large black car, protectively signaling rexus to protect it at all cost. “Damn it bird”…Rexus silently cursed. “I’m not a fucking body guard but I will do it.” Rexus said, looking back to see the possessed guards, making their way to the car. “Do it now…” a voice rang through his head, the black sword that was on his waist, now glowed a red…like it was asking to be used. “Let me show you a taste of my power…like I showed you’re grandpa…” rexus pulled the sword out of its sheath, Black energy flowing around the blade as he pulled it out. The blade felt unnaturally heavy for a katana, and as soon as it felt fresh air, the gauntlet that was holding the blade glowed a ferocious blue and collided with the red. “I am the spirit of the blade…” the sword whispered in his head… “I am Rika” and like that Rexus went flying towards the car with unnatural speed

A possessed guard was only a few inches away from the car, rexus raised the blade, and swung at the man, the black metal not contacting the man…but the energy that was released from the blade, had pushed the demon spirit out of the man, and with that it knocked him unconscious. The demon seemed to wither away as it pushed out of its host.
Rexus tapped the glass window of the car, and with a voice both angelic and demonic ((from the use of both his blade and his armlet)) he began to speak. “Get out of this area as fast as you can…I will slow there pursuit and catch up later… “ rexus said, almost like he was a good friend of theirs, but to be honest, he hadn’t the slightest idea who or what they where…only that the falcon wanted them protected. Another possessed guard came by and yet again rexus slashed out with his sword, causing the man to fall asleep and the demon to wiether.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jan - 15:26

Continuing to drive, and after losing the Gaurds, and the wierdo who had tried to save them or distract them, they did not know which, they managed to get to the Church safely were Shea and Izzie grabbed hold of Brandon and took him inside making sure he would not escape. "Whats going on!?" Brandon demanded once gain, as Izzie now blocked the door to exit and while Shea paced around trying to figure out what to do next. "It will only be a matter of time Lady Shea. Perhaps it is best we tell the boy. After all it is his life that is in jeopardy..." Izzie suggested calmly. He was strange, he acted calm even in the car chase. Brandon wondered greatly just who were these two?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Some where, where Marries soul rests)

Marrie woke in a soft comfortable bed. She wondered were on earth she was and when she sat up and had a good look around, she noticed teddy bears, dolls, and all sorts of toys surrounded her in a white and pink room, with red carpeting. The only thing that stood out from the room was a crimson red door. There was also a small table near the bed with milk and cookies sitting on top of it. "Where.. am I? Brother!?" She asked looking around. She had no idea what was going on or where she was. She also heard a noise. No.. after carefully listening wasn't a noise but a melody. It was haunting and eerie but at the same time, it seemed to call to her. It sounded like the tunes played by a Music box or a jewelry box with the wind up key. But the tune was eerie, and she had never heard anything like it. She ignored the milk and cookies and approached the door, as she grabbed the handle and slowly turned it. The melody became louder as she revealed passed the door a hallway from left to right, with crimson red carpet. All the doors look red just like the carpet accept for one on the far left end of the hall way. The door was double door of solid black with gold handle and gold carvings all around it. As she got nervously closer she could tell the music was coming from the other side. She carefully pushed the door open, as she noticed the double doors were not latched but cracked open. There she reveled a large circular room with books all around. A library of some sort, and in the center of the room was a table with a small black box setting ontop of it. She got close to it with curiosity, and slowly began to open the black wooden box, and the melody stopped as it revealed to be Empty. It looked as if a large book could fit inside it. She suddenly turned around when A tall man stood there smiling rather wickedly, dressed in crimson red. He had long black hair and his eyes were also black with no sign of white like normal eyes, they were all completely black. "Who.. who are you? Where's Brandon!?" She asked. The man only smiled and aproached her. Marrie then screamed and ran passed him as he attempted to grab her, and she ran down the hall way to the crimson red set of double doors on the opposite of the hallway. The man laughed and finally spoke "Go ahead and run.. You cant get far in this place." She entered the room, and saw all around her crystals with woman and young girls frozen inside them like prisons, were they are frozen in time.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 15:49

Ragnagon appeared beside the city, in human form, who looked as if he was in his late twenties, with jet black hair. But he continued to wear a dark cloak. "Garrion is here... I feel it... But... I can also feel something else... Something else is pulling strings and I can feel it!..." He was now entering the city, many people looked at him funny wearing the cloak, but despite this he ignored them. Every now and then he would stop and sniff the air and even this drew attention.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 17:02

Ociri stoped he felt uneasy all of a sudden like thier was danger around as he walked through the city streets looking around at the people going about thier lives as he looked around expecting to find something out of balance as he seen someone in a cloak the very sight of him made him feel cold he could tell whoever it was had to have been another demon
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 17:15

"The Demon book of shadows... Were is it!?" Ragnagon grabbed hold of a random man who evidently knew nothing about what he was talking about. "You are useless to me..." He tossed the man aside and moved on till he came across a book store. He wanted to find the Demon Book of Shadows before Garrion did.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 17:45

he overheard what he was looking and walked started walking towards the book store in a fast pace to stay ahead of the dem0n
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 18:24

When Ragnagon approached the book store, he cought sight of Ociri, and immediately sense demonic energy from him. "You... I have seen you before... Who are you?" Rangagon recognized him, but at same time he could recall where he had seen him before. He shoved passed the many humans on the side walk of the city, as he came to the book store but only approached Ociri.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 18:41

Ociri stopeped and turned to look at Ragnagon trying not to be obvious "who me?....are you sure sir i do not recall seeing you before im afraid you are mistaken." he turned and started to walk inside the entire time he was on edge cautious
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 19:48

Ragnagon entered. He knew he recognized him. He could tell it was a old energy about him. A energy he had encountered before. Like a old familiar scent. "The Demon Book of Shadows Human... Where is it?" Ragnagon asked impatiently as he approached the man at the counter. "Im sorry sir, I never heard of that book.. May I recomend the books over there, with the blue stickers, they are at a discount price today and..." "Your books are useless to me... You are a book dealer.. I am looking for a old book to most people is known as the Demon book of shadows.. But it also has a old name called the "Pectus pectoris of Obscurum.." also translated as "The Heart of Darkness...." He explained putting his head closer to the mans, looking at him in the eye, and then sniffing him.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 20:47

Ociri walked towards the back where he he hid the merchandise before and reached and picked up a book and slid it under his coat and headed towards the back door
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 20:57

Ragnagon Sensed the book. A energy only present when it was held. "The book!" Ragnagon grabbed hold of the man at the counter and then through him as he went after Ociri. he quickly ran after him, as he shifted into his true form, a black dog anthro (furry) with scars all over his body, and broken horns on his head. He suddenly had Red crimson ribbons come out from his hands that went towards Ociri. "So you are the keeper of the Demon Book of Shadows!"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 21:06

Rexus sheathed his sword, a red energy overflowing him and returning back into the sword in an instant. Rexus tapped his sword smiling. “Never knew my granddad held such a weapon…now where is that damned bird” rexus looked around, but was surprised when a huge gust of wind blew right past him, it was the falcon and it didn’t even wait for rexus to catch up. Rexus was already behind the bird, keeping up with its insane pase. The bird flew into a book store of some sorts. Rexus held onto his hat and made sure his fox ears where disguised. He then casually walked into the store…only to find that a human was being harassed by a…a demon…Rexus couldn’t tell he was well disguised. But he yelled and screamed about a book of shadows…could it have been my book.

In an instint the man seemed to change and threaten his friend Ociri, it was that same instint that rexus pulled out his katana and held it at the back of the mans throat. “ cant wait to get in trouble without me…I’m ashamed ociri” Rexus said sarcastically, the sword immiditing a demonic energy “let go of my friend while you still have you’re life”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Feb - 22:32

Ociri countinued to run fast as he could out the back door and down the alley get barely keeping out of reach of the ribbions and looked back seeing he wasnt gonna make it
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb - 2:52

"Big mistake... You should learn, that there are things that even a chosen can not stop. And there are things that even a Chosen can not do..." Ragnagon released a dark energy that through back Rexus. (Also he in his true form. So technically he not in the shape of a man.) "I have no business with fighting with children. I desire only the Demon book of shadows... As long as it remains in this world, Garrion will stop at nothing to get it foolish Chosen.. It belongs in the hands of the Nexus Council of Demonlords." He quickly turned again and leaped up onto a building and ran onto roof to roof chasing Ociri. "I recognize who you are now.. Ociri of Shalarada... So they made you the Keeper of the book. With Garrion loose in this world, in your hands will only put this world of yours in danger!! Give it here to me, and then I will bring it into the Nexus were it belongs... As long it remains in this world there will be people like Sheba who will be taken away because of that book." Very long time ago, Sheba a woman who cared for Ociri so much she would give her life for him. Then there was the day she had disappeared because of Garrion. And to that very day, her disappearance continues to remain a mystery. But she was taken because Garrion was after the book, for his lord and master. The Demon God of Destruction/ Grand-Demon.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Feb - 3:18

Ociri stopped and turned to stand his ground as a stond staff appeared in his hand as he turned to Ragnagon "shes gone theres nothing anyone can do....i will not let you have the book and you would be a fool if you think im just going to let you have it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next