Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

DP : 531883

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 18:31

Ociri looked at Garrion then took the necklace it did indeed smell like her and just holding it again brought back the past memories of her as his past sworn duty started to get muffled out by his own personal greed as he cleanched his fist around it "take me to her...and i will take you to your damn book.." he felt weak just saying it but he would give anything to just be able to hold her again
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 532294

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 21:39

"No Ociri dont---" Shea shouted but was interrupted as Garrion shot a single blast at her and knocked her back into Brandon. "Wait your turn little girl..." Garrion grumbled and then smiled facing Ociri. He pulled out a what apeared to be a blue marble, but unlike other marbles this one was glowing a faint blue. Shea knew exactly what it was. It was a sub-nexus, a pocket of dimensional space or a dream world one could call it. As long as the object infused with the sub-nexus remained intact the pocket of dimensional space remained intact as well, but if it where to be destroyed then the world would collaspe with everything in it. Inside this marble stored the sub-nexus that Sheba, the girl ociri loved was kept. "Do you feel that presense Ociri? This is her soul and body stored within this... Frozen in time, for the moment to be free. I will free her... for that is the pact we will make.." Garrion held a hand out for Ociri to shake. " Now Say it! by blood and fate the Pact has been made!" Garrion told Ociri to repeat. It was special words when demons made a deal they must hold hands and repeat those words, a pact as such could never be broken, not even by Garrion.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 21:55

Ociri have off a slight his his golden snake eyes shot to garrions hand he wanted so bad to refuse but he was so close he couldent pass on this as he hesitently took Garrions hand "...by..blood and fate....the pact has been...made" his heart sunk thinking of what he just did
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:00

There was single golden flame, that didnt hurt but was present that engulfed both Jerrons and Garrions hand and then vanished. "Sheba for the book..." Garrion smiled as The sphere glowed and shattered before the both of them accept instead of losing all that was inside it, Sheba apeared on the ground in the same dress she had been wearing that night when she vanished, and she laid there on the ground unconsoius.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 22:08

Ociri dropped to his knees and quickly pulled her against his chest and held her tightly haveing been neededing to do this for some time now and looked up at the garrion "i dont have it with me...but i can take you to it...please..wake her"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySat 12 Mar - 12:21

"She will awake on her own... It is the side effects of being frozen in time for so long.... it takes time for her body to make the adjustment. She will be your same pretty girl when she awakes... But Now we had a deal... The book? Take me..." Garrion damanded. "Ociri.." Shea looked down she was not sure if she should be ashamed of him or understanding.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySat 12 Mar - 14:43

Ociri caresses shebas cheek then looked over at shea and sighs "im sorry shea....but there are some things worth damning ones self for..im so sorry" he reaches his hand down grabbing a pendant and held it away from him and spoke a enchantment as it opened a portal "its through there"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 527453

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySat 12 Mar - 19:11

Rexus shifted left and right, energy building up in his body. "Ocii! Dont do it!!" Rexus yelled, but his voice was clouded by that of Ociris tempter. Every bone, every Nerve in his body thrust apone his very instincts. . . but it was far to late. . . the pact had been made, the blood pact! Once a blood pack had been made, it was impossible to turn back, for once made, every urge in the pactmakers body would be pressed into doing just what he had prommised to.

"I wont let you do this!" Rexus yelled, red energy swurling around him as his body prept for an Aura jump. Rexus flashed, dissapearing and reapearing in midair infront of both Ociri and Garrion, hurling his body into the portal, not even careing where it lead. " By the power of the old and new! Eagle of the sky, hear my plight, take my body, take my life! Seal this gate, and perish with me!"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Mar - 0:31

There in front of Zrgal was the sacred book... or more so.. the Evil book... The demon book of shadows. And a red glow came from it and a voice. "Soon all shall feel my hate, all will parish with the fires that will rain from the heavens and scorch the earth... My wrath will destoy all those who appose me... I am the grand demon......" A bright light shot out from the portal, pushing Rexus back out, as if being rejected, but it was the forces within this evil tome that did this. It was a hefty curse placed upon the book that prevented its destruction, not even a chosen can destroy it nor can a simple spell. Only the demon god him self could force the book to be destroyed. Coming from the portal shortly after Rexus was the book, and it flew into Garrions hands as if a dog returning to its master. Shea ran over to Rexus. "Are you okay!?"

"At last the book.... Asakura!!!! I awaken you! From the pages of this book, I now awaken you! The one who is the true gaurdian of this book! Arise Wind Demon King!! Asakura!!!!" Garrion shouted and before them a huge bubble of air blew every one even the demons away accept for garrion, who now standing infront of garrion was another Demon Lord. he stood like aman but had wings of a Raven, and a bald head, his skin was a faint pale blue, and he had claws and blood red eyes. "I shall now prepare for our true masters awakening... The rise of the demon god!!! Till then.. Asakura you know what to do...." Garrion vanisghed along with the demon minions, only Asakura remains and he smiled. He been asleep for thousands of years, and now he could have some fun.

"Oc...ir...i..." Sheba spoke softly, starting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Mar - 16:05

Rexus went to place his hands on the book, Red energy trying to Seal off the demonic power that was held within. Everything went black, and soon there after His body flew out of the portal.

Rexus woke up, his head hurting and almost all of his energy gone. " im alright." Rexus lied, trying to get up but yet anouther blast shot him back, causing his stomach to wrench. . . but there was no time for that, everything was going to quickly that he had no time to feel pain, no time to feel hatred. Rexus stood up, quickly getting to his feet his body screaming out at him in both pain and rejection.

Rexus placed his hand over the armlet, summoning a silver wight blade. The hilt was engraved and styled like the wings of a falcon, and where the blade protruded was the beak. " Ociri..." Rexus said from beside him. " I thought you where my friend. . . do you so easily stab others in the back..."
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 2:23

"i stabed no one in the back...do not speak of that wich you do not know kid...i made the vow to protect the book its my vow that was broken not yours...anything the summon can be undone from the book...ive looked after it for many years...i know a trick or to.." he countinued holding sheba and smiled hearing her wake "i am here..you are safe now"
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyTue 15 Mar - 12:21

“did you ever think there might be a reason why. . . it was sealed?! And I do hope you have a few ‘tricks’ because His power. . . It’s overwhelming.” At that exact moment, His body shivered and his arms went limp. . . to even hold his arms. . . it was draining him.
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 3:04

"Asakura...." Shea spoke quietly as she grabbed her dagger and held it tightly with a stance. "Quit the bickering... We have a demon to kill!" Brandon shouted triggering his blade and ran after Asakura. "No boy stop!" Asakura summoned a whirl wind that circled around violently and protected him from any one who came close. Brandon was blasted back by the wicked winds. "I been imprisoned for so long... but now... I just want to have a little destructive fun! I think I will start by destroying this city! You human filth stink and It would be of my pleasure to wipe it out!" Asakura spoke. Sheba opened her eyes to look at Ociri. "Oci--ri.. what did you do?" she asked. Shea looked over at Rexus. "Can you move? If so help get the girl to safety... Ociri.. you too... Me and the boy will take care of this... You need to protect the girl now..." Shea ordered.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyWed 16 Mar - 10:07

Rexus looked over at shea, Pushing his body to even move was . . . difficult. " I Know a thing or two about escaping drastic situations. . . Ociri pick up the girl and hold onto her tight! This is going to feel way comfortable." Rexus said pulling out a blue marble from his knapsack and slinging his arm around Ociris neck.

“You two better survive, or I’ll . . . whatever I don’t know!" Rexus Thrust his hand out in front of Ociri and the girl, forcing whatever energy he could muster into the orb to break the magical seal. . . It became clearly obvious it was a Flash stone . . . made to transport large and small groups from certain enchanted sections. If Brandon and Shea survived, they would know where he and Ociri was. . . the armlets after all were connected and would always trace themselves back to each other. . . where Rexus was heading. . . was some hundred miles north of the city to a farming village named Vurock…
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 15:33

Ociri picked up sheba and held her close he didnt have the courage to say what he did just to get her back as he felt them teleported and the hole time keeping a tight hold to sheba and he felt feeling he never felt before he felt ill and ashamed of his decision yet he didnt his mind undergoing a civil war
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyFri 25 Mar - 16:39

Rexus looked around. He and ociri and the the girl had landed in middle of a burnt out wheat field....no doubt it was caused by the boys little trick."thats it.im done, im out of everything."rexus said falling to the ground."hope dad has the guist chaires set up"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 11:41

"Ociri... Did you do it?" Sheba asked now able to stand up on her own.

Meanwhile the city was in the process of being destroyed, buildings where being ripped apart, and people where fleaing into there cars and trying to evacuate the city. Shea and Brandon where now going after the Demon Asakura, but Asakura was only a destraction. As they spoke, Garrion was now gathering the four Shamen Talismens that where the key to opening the doors to... The Temple of the Moon.... The resting place of the Grand Demon and.... the Tome of Dash the first chosen.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 12:30

Lye ran beside Shea following her and brandon through the city unable to do anything. why did she have a strange since of dajavu? Lye shook her head, it was nothing. . . but the destruction. . . it was something big.

~~ Rexus stood up weakly, some streangth returning to his body. He looked up to the house and sighed. His family. . . . there would be a few things said at the momment. " The barrier is up?" Rexus said looking around him. no doubt they there arrival had triggerd his dads protection.
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 11:50

Ociri helped her to her feet but couldent look her in the eyes "i did what i had to...and id do it again if the decision was laid before me..all that has happened can be undone sheba...but i refused to let you be his prisioner any longer.." he finally managed to get enough courage to look up to her eyes
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 12:20

Rexus walked forword to the house. he didnt want to look at Ociri. . . what he did still left a huge pain in his stomach. "You. . .asshole." Rexus said, his fists clenched. " I cant beleave you did that! I cannot Beleave it. . . at of all the things you could do!" Rexus turned to face Ociri, his face red with anger, tears sliding down his face. " I had friends in that city! I had a life there! All those innocents are now Dead becuase of you!"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySun 3 Apr - 11:31

"...There you guys are... I fallowed your spiritual signatures... Something I learned too do... I wont tell you who I am.. not yet... But... I will tell you this.. There is no way Shea and Brandon are going to be able to take on Asakura alone..." Suddenly a woman appeared, who identity remained hidden beneath a pure white armor shaped as a Jackle. Her head covered completely by a jackle head shaped helmet, with gold lining all along the edges, There was pure black streaks shaped in designs all along the armor, and on her Right arm was definitely a Armlet. She was a chosen, who ever she was. "I will track Garrion, I am talented at tracing Energy Signatures, but You all need to help Shea... The only way you are going to be able to get rid of him is when you can take his wind away.... You Rexus.. that is your name? Take this.." She tossed to him a peice of stone. "That is called a Shamen Talismen, it is one of four needed keys to open the Grand Demons Seal, protect it with your life... Im afraid its too late for the other three, but at least that one as long as Garrion does not get it there is hope... Now I must be going..." She started walking away. Who was she and how did she know who they all where?

Last edited by mnwolfboy on Sun 8 Jan - 3:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySun 3 Apr - 21:02

Rexus whirled to face the stranger. His swor d apearing on a basic instinct long forgotten to most people, but never to him. It was strange...he felt a trust formed, as if he had known this women...still whatever made her give him that....thing. He was glad for it."i wont let him take it." rexus said to her, the words a mixture of power, and hatred."before you go...tell me, how is it possible to take away....its power?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 12:34

"Take... away its power?" She turned to face Rexus. "I assuming you are talking about the Grand Demon... there is no taking away power... All energy must cycle, Even the energy that is used. No matter what you do with the energy it still exists in some shape or form. Even when a demon or spirit dies, its soul becomes apart of everything... but for us a Chosen.. where do you think the souls go when you kill them? They become apart of you? regardless of if you like it or not, that is the way it is.. Now I must go.. We will meet again.."
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 9:18

Rexus Looked at The girl, the sword disintegrating into a white mist. Rexus pulled out a cord and wrapped it tightly around the talisman, hooking it into a loop he tied a silver chain through the loop and placed it around his neck, letting it fall under his tank top.

Rexus listened patiently to the women, nodding his head. He didn’t understand most of what she said . . . but one thing was certain . . . he would have to break Asakuras body . . . try to destroy it to take his wind away . . . to kill him? That seemed impossible . . . the sheer power that radiated from that . . . thing. Still He knew what he had to do. “Ociri. . . go into the house. . . and let her rest there. . . Ask my dad for some mana crystals and come out here. . . We have to go back.”
Back to top Go down
jerron_silversun
Squeekers
jerron_silversun

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Apr - 18:49

Ociri looked down as he listened to Rexus scolding and repeated in his head he did what he must to get her back and thats all that mattered to him but deep in his thoughs he felt hatred towards himself for what he did and the pain he felt of what he did was so overwelming it caused him to mute out the world around him in his thoughts for the first time in his life he wished he no longer exsisted then snapped back to the world and noticed the stranger talking to the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next