Wolf Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ye Shall Be As Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

DP : 532294

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 12:08

"Ociri... Thank you for saving me... But I think we need to put our brains together and figure out how we are going to save the city dont you think?" Sheba explained kissing Ociri on the cheek and sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
https://wolftears.rpg-board.net
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

DP : 527453

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptySat 7 May - 10:58

Rexus smiled and looked at the two. Pulling his coat closer to him. Rexus walked up and stuck out his hand to Ociri. " I'm sorry." He said with a smile. " The city is going to be hell if we dont get there soon. It probelly is hell right now. I have one transport crystal but I dont have enough energy to activate it just yet. . . We need to find a way to destroy that. . . whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

DP : 498346

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptyThu 30 Jun - 22:38

Lillian had just arrived at work in a pair of jeans and a pink shirt with the word Diva written in glitter on it, her tail swayed a bit from side to side, being a skunk daemon her tail sometimes got in others way, she'd just shrug it off and didnt care what others would say bout it. loving her job but not liking how the city was turning out to be like lately. her mind wondered at times distracting her from her job which was unusual. her boss came over to her asking if there was anything that she needed to talk about "Lilly you know you can talk to me, if there is something bothering you". since he had noticed her dancing wasn't at it's best in the past couple months. she looked her boss [i]"no, i'm alright mr. Jackson. just thinking on how this city is been ... i'm not sure how to describe it but i've been uneasy as of late that's all sir" she answered calmly and nodded to being alright. Lilly patted her boss's shoulder and headed back to the dressing room, with a feeling that something was about to happen but didnt know what. but changed into a vegas looking outfit with blue and green feathers on a headpiece and a few feathers around her wide skunk tail. and sequence on the bodice. she walked out on stage as her music started, she also thought on some she had seen running through the city not long before and was curious as to what was going on as well as uneasy, with a vibe she was picking up even more so when around her element of water.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptyThu 20 Oct - 22:19

Lye dragged herself through the door, her fur a bloody mess as her outfit was ripped to shreads. She walked through the door, into the area of the dance room. She looked messed up, tatterd, ripped to shreads. Not that it mattered much to the crowed. She looked around in a daze, growling as the colors swirled around her as if she had just taken a drug of somesorts. She stumbled forword ever so carefully, her paws sludging on the floor, her guisse barely even up. She looked around, dazed lightly, her eyes setting right . . . on . . . Lilly." Do I know you?" She asked, slurring her words lightly as the world spinned rapidly
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:51

Police lined up all over the streets. As Asakura now walked along the streets by foot no longer, surrounded by wind. He wanted to have a little fun with the humans. The police began opening fire. "Mere mortal weapons don't stand a chance against me..." Asakura explained raising a hand, he caused all the bullets to converge to one location becoming a massive ball of bullets, that then spun around and dispersed in every which direction they had came from killing series of them effortlessly. Quite a bit of the police began to run away. Asakura smiled and began using his power to break and shatter glass all over the place from windows, mirrors, and anything he could get the glass from, that then spun around him and then formed together to become Glass golems. His power was growing and soon he would be powerful enough to wipe out the chosens as well as flatten the city for the name of his lord and master... The Grand Demon. Demon God of Destruction! The Fallen but soon to be revived by Garrion.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptySun 8 Jan - 15:37

Lilly hadn't made it back out but a few moments before this somewhat familiar person had come in. and heard her asked if they knew each other "I'm not sure... but you look really beat up...", stating while she moved a bit closer and attempted to help the female up. Lilly looked to one of the bouncers for a bit of help "let's get her back to the dressing room and away from the crowd, Anthony". Anthony being one the slightly smaller bouncers nodded and helped her.
Back to top Go down
zrgal
Roleplayer
zrgal

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptySun 8 Jan - 21:12

Lye growled but allowed herself to be helped."You. . .everyone here is in danger" she said with a grin, standing up and cracking her neck. She pushed herself off of the bouncer and limped towards lilly. Hearing the glass shatter, and sensing the grand demons precense, she gripped lillys shirt and brought her closer to herself."The shows over, now do me a favor" She pulled out her gun and pointed it at the cealing."Get the hell out of here" Her energy weopon charged and fired, blasting a whole in the cealing.

-----

Rex paised back and fourth, he felt anxious and nervous, his tail twitched and the prospect of not moveing or doing anything was driving him to his wits end. He turned to Ociri and then at his house, he saw his family walking towards them. He wanted to leave, every second costed lives, and every life that was felled was yet anouter source of power for azura or whatever it was."Or we done" He growled at ociri."Or should i go without you?"
Back to top Go down
silviangrey
Admin
silviangrey

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptyTue 1 May - 19:34

The demonlord had managed to cause devistating destruction to most of the city. They had to act fast. Brandon ran as fast as his legs could take him. The Demon Lord Asakura needed to be stopped. Then they could focus there efforts to stop Garrion. "Wait up Brandon!" Shea shouted running after him.
Back to top Go down
CrystalKitten
CrystalKitten

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar - 11:35

A mix of anger and being scared was going through Lilly's mind and body right now. Lilly looked to the bouncer, whom she knew had heard the lady and nodded her head for him to clear everyone out of the place. "The staff can take care of getting everyone outa here..... is there anything else you need?" her tone slightly uncertain, but she also didn't like to sit around do nothing really either.

((Sorry that it's been so long since posting in here.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)   ///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

///The Darkened - Part One: Rise of a Fallen Demon God/// --- (Roleplay)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11